Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to arrange everyone in so.fla area to meet. maybe this sunday in miami area..

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Originally posted by ADREY:
im trying to arrange everyone in so.fla area to meet. maybe this sunday in miami area..
Friday night, Tower Shops?

------------------
Tony
'01 Stock Spectra Blue
'94 12psi Turbo Miata

·
Registered
148 Posts
I live in the Orlando area. We are renting Homestead Speedway in a couple of months. I'd love to see more IS300 owners there. You can take your IS on the track and test those awesome brakes it has. If you don't mind go to www.chinmotorsports.com and check out the dates. IT's NOT RACING!! Just gives a chance to drive your car fast AT your own pace.

Cheers
SOLAR IS300 (bone stock)
98 Integra Type-R (No so stock)

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
SE corner of I-595 and University Drive (Behind RoadHouse Grill, Davie Ale House, Miami Subs, Arby's and Taco Bell)

Alas, I won't be there tonight, it's my wife's birthday and she wouldn't appreciate me bailing on dinner to go talk autos... I'll be there next week though with the miata...

------------------
Tony
'01 Stock Spectra Blue
'94 12psi Turbo Miata

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
until what time will there be people there at tower shop friday night? i will try to make it..

·
Registered
132 Posts
Give me more than a day or two heads up and I'll show.....wanna see Adrey's set-up.

------------------
'01 Imperial Jade Mica

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
It's usually pretty live from like 6:30 to 9:00... I'll be there next Friday, but probably in the Miata.

------------------
Tony
'01 Stock Spectra Blue
'94 12psi Turbo Miata

·
2,909 Posts
I doubt I can make it, but I'll try. It's kind of far from me in Kendall... One day I guess.

------------------
'01 Graphite Gray Pearl
"gray" not "grey"

·
Registered
132 Posts
Jigga:

Whattaumean "far"? Jump on the turnpike to 75 and it's 1/2 hour to 45 minutes tops.

------------------
'01 Imperial Jade Mica

·
2,909 Posts
I hate putting mileage on my baby, but I am prob. going to make an exception this time. I want the warranty to last as long as possible. Maybe you understand, just a deal I made with myself, keeping mileage to a min..
Guess I'll try to be there Friday night, if I do come we can compare who has more paint chips (hehehe).

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Down in Houston, TX ... all the car enthusiasts meet up right outside of Miami Subs. Do you people in Miami meet up at the Miami Subs there?

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Originally posted by Badman Forever:
Down in Houston, TX ... all the car enthusiasts meet up right outside of Miami Subs. Do you people in Miami meet up at the Miami Subs there?
There's a Miami Subs in front of the Tower Shops and people meet there to figure out where they're going to go to race...

Jigga, if you don't put mileage on it, you're not driving. ;( But I know what you mean. And I see that I have a LOT of paint chips on my hood...

------------------
Tony
'01 Stock Spectra Blue
'94 12psi Turbo Miata

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Originally posted by accelr8:
Jigga: Whattaumean "far"? Jump on the turnpike to 75 and it's 1/2 hour to 45 minutes tops.
Hey, give him a break, just getting out of Kendall can take 45 minutes.

------------------
Tony
'01 Stock Spectra Blue
'94 12psi Turbo Miata

·
2,909 Posts
Sad, but very true

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just got back from taking a Sunday drive up A1A from Pompano Beach to Palm Beach with some out of towners. A Ferrari club must of met somewhere up there because there were loads of 'em on A1A cruisin. Counted 10 between Boca and Palm Beach.

Parked the IS on Worth Ave. (man, it looked good) and took a walk. Saw a classic yellow Dino and a red Modena parked on the avenue.

What a day! It would be sweet to cruise a caravan of IS's up A1A someday, don't you think?

------------------
'01 Imperial Jade Mica

1 - 20 of 21 Posts