Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I am coming down to Boca Raton to pick up one of these:

I won it on eBay! :D

I really want to hit some clubs in Miami or West Palm Beach because we hear great things about the scene in the area and its the only way I could convince my boys to take the 13 hr trip with me.

We are only going to be there for one night and it may have to be a weekday because most of us work in Nightclubs here and can't take off on the weekends. I want to know what a good nights to go out (here Thursdays are really busy) and what places to hit. Do bars close at 2am there?
I will be really pissed if they do :x

Thanks!

·
Blue Glowie
3,769 Posts
Hmm... you will probably want to venture down a little further South to Fort Lauderdale. Boca and West Palm clubs suck in my opinion.

There is one whole area in downtown Ft Lauderdale where you can club/bar hop til pretty late, or there is Ft. Lauderdale beach.

Honestly the best clubs are in Downtown Miami and South Beach, but you probably don't wanna come down that far. :)

·
Registered
342 Posts
jedi said:
Honestly the best clubs are in Downtown Miami and South Beach

I would have to agree...the clubs/bars close the latest around 4-5am depending which ones you go to and on what night, but if you make it to miami on a thursday night there is an area called "the Grove" which is pretty good. Oh if you can only make it to Fort Lauderdale than go to an area called "Las Olas" this is were all the clubs/bars are at.

·
Registered
27 Posts
For West Palm I would say checking out City Place. There are always beautiful people there, beautiful cars, and great places to eat. There is always something going there.

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are going up this Thursday and coming back on Sat.

Thanks for the input guys, I am looking fwd to the trip :D

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LexIS307 said:
west palm and boca are kinda dead for night clubs, there is radius that is on powerline and palmetto, but the GOOD clubs are in miami and ft. lauderdal, try south florida nightlife or clubs in a search engine.
I did a search and found lots of good info :)

Looks like Okenfold is spinning at a new club in Southbeach on Fri and Sat so we may go check that out on Fri.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts