Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this game for my Gamecube and god damn is it fun! Brings back good ol memories of Metroid and Super Metroid. For those of you who have a Gamecube or plan to get it, its truely an amazing game.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
If you really want to bring back the memories of Metroid or SUper Metroid. play Metroid Fusion for GBA, its exactly the same haha .. old school side scrolling action.

Chan - I am still a little doubtful of the 1st person view of Prime. How's the game play, since I am so used to the 8 way action of the old games.

·
Registered
8,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I plan on getting Metroid Fusion for that is the only way to UNLOCK the ORIGNAL Metroid :D

MP plays very nicely, still has a Metroid atmosphere and damn is there a lot of detail, running aruond in the rain and sparkles of water'll get on your visor. I ran through this steam tunnel and my visor started to fog up, from what I hear you can see the reflection of Samus on the visor every now and then...I need to pay more attention :p

I'm 6% into the game and the only reason why I put it down is cause its getting late.

·
Registered
8,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Make sure if you guys get a GameCube, get the Platinum edition..its so pretty, also get a wavebird and play without cords :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts