Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to bed last night watched the news and they said 1 inch at most.... Woke up this morning and 3-4 inches are on the ground and it is still snowing like mad..... took 2 hours for a normal 30 minute drive..... I want to have that job, you get paid even if you are dead wrong......

Anyone else on the east coast getting a ton of snow right now?

:pissed:

·
13,978 Posts
it will be snowing up in boston in 2 hours....so they say. it definitely looks like it's gonna snow over here. rush hour commute is gonna SUCK!

·
Registered
8,105 Posts
we got the opposite. Early yesterday morning huge freeze warning, rain all night that would freeze up when it got to 19 degrees. Whattaya know?? It never got below 34 degrees and of course, all the schools were closed north of Atlanta because of some stupid ass weatherfuckers.

And that brings up a good point. WTF is up with deciding to close schools at 3 pm the day before, based on some weather speculation?? Whatever happened to the days when I was a kid listening to the radio at 6am for a couple hours, begging the radio to say "Suchandsuch county schools are closed"? Stupid shit...

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
snowing.... only an inch around the NYC but they're forcasting up to 8 inches... I LOVE IT!!! :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
we have about 7 inches here in maryland. It was not snowing at 2a.m. last night but when i woke up at noon today we had 7 inches. not too bad, taking the tahoe out and meeting up with a few friends with audi's and trucks to have a little fun in the snow.

·
13,978 Posts
n2o said:
we have about 7 inches here in maryland. It was not snowing at 2a.m. last night but when i woke up at noon today we had 7 inches. not too bad, taking the tahoe out and meeting up with a few friends with audi's and trucks to have a little fun in the snow.
ahhhh yes. time for donuts in the parking lots.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Now its your turn you east coast fuks! We have had already this winter season about 12" in total. 5" just this past monday. Sissy's!

Mike

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would take a foot of snow in Chicago where it is flat as flat can be.... Come to Pittsburgh and drive around the hills and see if you can handle it...... :)

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
8)
Bring on the snow.... no complaning from me!!!!!
We have 8inches here and could get upto 10.

I also will be out doing donouts in my Jeep :D

·
Registered
354 Posts
we got like a 1/2 in! i am so pissed i wted it to be like 6-8 like the fucker sam champion said fuck him and his whole fake ass name! :pissed: <- there you go this little guy will melt all the snow by me!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
11 Participants
oneeyejack
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing