Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always see this yellow IS300 with a wald body kit down by rowland heights. It seems like someone tried to trash the car or something because some of the body kit was like kicked off and the whole car looked REALLY messed up. If you live in the rowland heights area, i think you should see it very often... i saw it like 3 times already. Kinda sad, this was the car that made me turn away from getting a body kit.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Yeah i've seen the guy. talked to him once. i don't think hes on .net but i know he doesn't care for his IS. he wrecked it twice already.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did he say how he wrecked it? I don't see how someone can trash an IS and not care... I mean this is not exactly a Civic.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Maybe he did it on purpose so mom & dad will buy him an e46 M3. I've seen this happen with a couple of friends I used to know back in high school whose parents were loaded up to the wazoo. They get their kid a car (that the kid wanted) kid sees a new car but parents won't let them get a new car, so they wreck it, have people steal it, or just don't take care of it (no maintenance, I mean nothing is changed at all) and low and behold they get a new car. Sad but it happens.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, i just got outta high school and i know two people at my school that totaled their first car and their parents bought them a 350z the WEEK AFTERWARDS. One girl totaled a Celica while racing, and the other guy totaled his BMW while racing on a freeway interchange... sigh.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts