Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stcleaner's a nice guy and he doesn't talk smack about you. In fact, he only says good things about you.

I don't think you need to read his posts.

:lol: :lol:

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, just check his signature.
I'm just bored at work.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
So did stcleaner end up banging that stripper the other night? I really hope that his girlfriend didn't find out.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Dude, I'm assuming she is a member other wise she would not be able to log into the parking lot. She probably has an ALT-KNICK too. :roll:

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
PMD911 said:
So did stcleaner end up banging that stripper the other night? I really hope that his girlfriend didn't find out.
stcleaner is the man!! Not only did he banged her, he went to her house and did a foursome with her and her two chihuahuas.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hope that never happens to me...Sorry stcleaner.

Maybe she's just really interested in your fondness of cars???

·
Registered
998 Posts
she's a pretty cool chick. I don't mind it probably means she's interested in my life. I just bust her chops by puting that quote on my signature.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
stcleaner said:
she's a pretty cool chick. I don't mind it probably means she's interested in my life. I just bust her chops by puting that quote on my signature.
jk bout this post. Hope it didn't cause you to sleep on the couch for 2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
All girls spy on their boyfriends. Dont do stupid shit b/c girls will always find out. Muaahahhahhhhaaa! (that was an evil laugh in case it was not portrayed correctly)

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
LADYVENOM said:
All girls spy on their boyfriends. Dont do stupid shit b/c girls will always find out. Muaahahhahhhhaaa! (that was an evil laugh in case it was not portrayed correctly)
Oh crap, one of my friends gf's laugh is just like that.... :eek: :eek:
You sure you live in CA?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts