Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stcleaner's a nice guy and he doesn't talk smack about you. In fact, he only says good things about you.

I don't think you need to read his posts.

:lol: :lol:

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, just check his signature.
I'm just bored at work.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
So did stcleaner end up banging that stripper the other night? I really hope that his girlfriend didn't find out.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Dude, I'm assuming she is a member other wise she would not be able to log into the parking lot. She probably has an ALT-KNICK too. :roll:

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
PMD911 said:
So did stcleaner end up banging that stripper the other night? I really hope that his girlfriend didn't find out.
stcleaner is the man!! Not only did he banged her, he went to her house and did a foursome with her and her two chihuahuas.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hope that never happens to me...Sorry stcleaner.

Maybe she's just really interested in your fondness of cars???

·
Registered
998 Posts
she's a pretty cool chick. I don't mind it probably means she's interested in my life. I just bust her chops by puting that quote on my signature.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
stcleaner said:
she's a pretty cool chick. I don't mind it probably means she's interested in my life. I just bust her chops by puting that quote on my signature.
jk bout this post. Hope it didn't cause you to sleep on the couch for 2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
All girls spy on their boyfriends. Dont do stupid shit b/c girls will always find out. Muaahahhahhhhaaa! (that was an evil laugh in case it was not portrayed correctly)

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
LADYVENOM said:
All girls spy on their boyfriends. Dont do stupid shit b/c girls will always find out. Muaahahhahhhhaaa! (that was an evil laugh in case it was not portrayed correctly)
Oh crap, one of my friends gf's laugh is just like that.... :eek: :eek:
You sure you live in CA?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
12 Participants
papercliprebel
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing