Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys....Just wanted to wish all of my fellow .net members a Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
181 Posts
HO Ho Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I just noticed that the older you get, the less presents you get. :eek: But i got my family and my IS300, and my fellow Is300.net members! So its all gonna be alright!!

:crazy:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did anyone get any IS300 Parts for Christmas? I got a Armrest kit for my 01 to make it have the 02 armrest. I also got my hotchkis sways. Next i think i am going to buy a greddy evo exhaust with the money i got....

Exciting!!!

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Merry X-Mass all. now what to buy with my new found money :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
I got the Team Lexus T-Shirt!!! And my parents got me the heated seats!!! like brand new seats and everything! HAHAH I guess they want me to have toasty buns

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Well my H&R springs come in tomorrow :D my front and rear sidemarkers come in 3 days, tnen Friday i'm sending off money to get: JDM antenna, G2 caliper brake kit, and Altezza emblem ohh goodie!! :crazy:

-Ringo

·
Registered
316 Posts
I just got the top of the line viper security system with remote starter and lcd remote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and XM satellite radio!!!

It was either that or 2 12 memphis subs with amp in custom box (that will be next and very soon!!!!!!!

·
Banned
4,334 Posts
Merry X-Mas to all. I am getting the IS a late X-Mas present: GGP Painted Headlights, Taillights, and Foglights, And an Umnitza DDE's kit.

·
Registered
740 Posts
My family gave me money to tint my windows. :D.
It's gonna look nice on black onyx and will help a lot next summer.

·
Registered
457 Posts
sup

MARRY X-MAS

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sounds like everyone is happy!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts