Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well heres the ancient story from way back, when i used to do business with a member known as IS300soon.

Is300soon was banned from My.is. for these reasons and numerous complaints.

Just recently because of new Ownership of the site. He was reinstated and now is trying to Get his scammer business back rolling again with NEW Younger unaware LEXUS IS300 customers.

This guy is a real piece of work.

Heres my original story from almost 4 yrs ago.

Yes thats right this business transaction has been going on for 4 yrs.

And is300soon to this day promises he will pay me back! :lol:

Back in 2004 i put a $1100 deposit down on a HKS CF kansai Hood for the IS300. Of course the hood had to be ordered from japan and would be an expected 2-3 month wait.
I believe i ordered it around august. 2004

Well that year i went to LESVEGAS SEMA show. Dave was there.
We met up for a night on the town. We talked a few times about the hood. Because its now late october and the hood should be here anyday. He concured the hood should be here any day now. He will ship it out as soon as it hits his door.

Well we stayed in contact every other week for a while. Still no hood... still no hood. 7-8 months went by.

Finally dave made up some story about HKS kansai going out of business and supposedly screwing him out of his money as well as mine. Bunch of Bullcrap story.

He said he was talking to his lawyer. I said ok well i need my money back now. He said he didnt have it and but as soon as they get this settled he would contact me.

needless to say numerous phone calls and arguments later. I finally gave up.

It was to the point where i would drop a post or PM him every once in a blue moon and magically Dave would call me and once again promise that he would pay me back.

He wanted me to keep my mouth shut so that his business could get back on its feet.

The last time i talked to dave was about 4 months ago. I told him send me $20 in the mail. Just as good faith, telling me your word is good and you WILL pay me back.

Literally $20. Guess what folks. I never got a $20 check in the mail.

Yet he posts about going to vegas and gambling and advertising looking for a CAD person to design his site. Is that free? He supposedly lives from the skim of his teeth.

NOBODY EVER SHOULD DO BUSINESS WITH IS300soon.

Beweare of this guy. He lives in sarosota california. Im sure he has an ALT-Nick on this site. Even if he does get banned he will find a way back to this site. So just beware.

I am also not the only one that has never been paid back from this guy.

Mikefate and others im sure will post up soon sharing their stories.

IS300soon = SCAMMER & THIEF

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
i can add my experience as well when i get home from work tonight.

i am out about $450 or so

anyways. stay tuned until later.

but i highly suggest to ALL NEW ISXX0 owners, DO NOT do business with is300soon!!!!!!!

oh, and if anyone doubts me or bgwilly and our experieces, look at our rep and join date for one. we have been here a while now.

i dont expect money back either, so theres no point in me lying about the situation.

deadbeats are just deadbeats. they come and go.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
i dont know him, and i've seen him post i am not to pass judgement, but thanx for the heads up, and his alt-nick is "jager" i know that much.

sorry to hear about such a sh!tty expierence.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Thx for the heads up guys.

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Pardon the interruption, please continue.

I'm sure there are two sides of the story, so lets hear them.

Also I'm sure people will come out of the woodwork and vouch for each side, but let's try to keep it civil as possible.

Now.....*Ding! Ding!* LET'S KEEP IT CLEAN!! NOW COME OUT BOXING!

Reactions: jruhi4

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Pardon the interruption, please continue.

I'm sure there are two sides of the story, so lets hear them.

Also I'm sure people will come out of the woodwork and vouch for each side, but let's try to keep it civil as possible.

Now.....*Ding! Ding!* LET'S KEEP IT CLEAN!! NOW COME OUT BOXING!
does both side of the story require their twin thread?? where should i sit.. OMG

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
It is open.

I don't see the other "twin" thread but let me know, and I will merge.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
What's funny is, if I reply from a business standpoint then Ill get banned, thats what was told to me by EL CAJOR when he let me back on the site.

There is MIKEFATES thread you could add to, I don't see why you waste the bandwidth to keep making new posts when you can add to the old ones.

I cannot reply, those who would like to contact me have my number or can email me off the site.

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah i dont see the twin thread either.

I do however see another thread started by CHAN> way back in 04'

The thread was closed or i would have bumped it.

The new members need to know this kind of stuff.

I cant imagine you guys would disagree.

The story is true. Ask any of our long standing members in ohio. That know me personally. All except nattyslide that is. ;)

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
I'll take the GROM Ipod kit, where do I send the $$$$.

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What's funny is, if I reply from a business standpoint then Ill get banned, thats what was told to me by EL CAJOR when he let me back on the site.

There is MIKEFATES thread you could add to, I don't see why you waste the bandwidth to keep making new posts when you can add to the old ones.

I cannot reply, those who would like to contact me have my number or can email me off the site.

right dave,

You cant respond about business but you are able to advertise yourself in your signature.

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
It is open.

I don't see the other "twin" thread but let me know, and I will merge.
The "confusion" is because Al (Squareback) and I were, unknowingly, trying to merge and fix the two threads at the same time. It's all good now, it seems.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
If you read the GROM threads, its just for tech support. I have yet to advertise any sales of GROM KITS on any boards or even allow them to launch our company information on their wholesale site.

As for the CAD and PHPBB, that isn't for me but I thought with the amount of views and amount of people on the site any hits on it could be given to my friend so he can have more contacts that he needs.

PS where is the paypal addy you told me you were going to pm me? I told you I wasn't going to send any checks, but would paypal you when there was funds in there.

D

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i hope you guys understand this has nothing to do with my.is or politics.

This threads purpose is to make sure The is300soon scammer business is put to a stop. If people forget. New members come in and unknowingly buy right in.

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Dave, just put your palms up and your cards on the table, the truth will set you free.

You are not going to get banned for past transgressions. Actually you were banned before, but El Calor agreed to bring you back.

I believe his condition on reinstatement in general terms was, "keep up the unauthorized commercial vending, and you will get banned again (flipside being, or become and official vendor)".

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If you read the GROM threads, its just for tech support. I have yet to advertise any sales of GROM KITS on any boards or even allow them to launch our company information on their wholesale site.

As for the CAD and PHPBB, that isn't for me but I thought with the amount of views and amount of people on the site any hits on it could be given to my friend so he can have more contacts that he needs.

PS where is the paypal addy you told me you were going to pm me? I told you I wasn't going to send any checks, but would paypal you when there was funds in there.
D
and when is that going that be? another 4yrs from now.

People i have been hearing this same type of stuff for the past 4 yrs from him.

Remember were talking about $20. A simple payment. :lol:

paypal addy is my email address.

[email protected]

Happy sending:)

1 - 20 of 165 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.