Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I ordered the Megan Full coilover from hopupracing.com.. The customer service name steve done a great job and he called Megan Racing company if they have the coilover for the IS250 RWD in stock. I was very pleased and happy for what he did all the work for me.. They will be here next week and I will give ya an update.. Also I will install the suspension myself and going to take some pics..

Reactions: SamanthaIS300

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I recieved them from UPS today.. NO damage or missing parts at all.. When I opened the box, everything look very organized and clean parts.. Here are the pics:

Box:

Opened the box:

Instruction and brand new coilovers:

CoiloverS:

Upper pillow mounts:

Hopefully, my buddy and I will install them tomorrow.. I will let ya know the updates...:bigSmile:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Today my buddy and I installed the coilover on my ride.. Boy the freaking bolt from Sway bolt was pain in the ass to take them off.. By the way sorry I dont have time to take pic for installation on my car because I get off work during late time and so I started to work on my car at home. It took me 4 hours to do all four and the rear interior trunk took too long to part take a part out LOL!!! I need to raise up my ride because right now it look like 3 or more inches.. I cant beleive it.. I will take some pics tomorrow after I get off work..

Reactions: ISZach

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
UPDATE:

I adjust the rear higher today.. LOL, Last night I made a mistake to adjust half on coilover and FAWK, the rear is too low.. I havent take pics after I adjust the rear higher but I will..

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do the rears rub in the picture above? if not, thats fuckin baller!
No rubbing.. Surprise!!! Also the ride is damn smooth.. I cant ride like this and the rear already raised up..;)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update:

The ride are super awesome.. I adjust the front damper 26 and rear damper 23.. It is a smooth ride.. I love them..

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
5 Posts
It should ride soft with the coilovers sitting that low, there is no preload on them. I wonder how it will ride when you get it to an acceptable height.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts