Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally i put them bad boys on.. it was a freaking bitch to put them on but after about 5 hours they were in.. it was a funny day tho.. you get one thing done and you run into another.. but my question is i have a 3" catback... am i suppose to go down to a 2.5" or should i b fine.. i dont know if i lost torque or gained torque.. i really feel a difference tho.. and its supper loud.. i finally saw what people say about that freakin 02 sensor.. i was trying to go to 02sim.com but i couldnt find the one for a lexus is300 only 04+ am i suppose to get a universal one?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mods:
Injen Intake
Pro 1 Header And Y Pipe From Megan Racing.
Cat Back
I Know I Need A Tune Now But Any Suggestions On What Road I Should Take? Im Wanting To Make About 230-250 Whp.. Any Help Would Be Fine.. I Just Dont Want To Go Off And Start Doing Things I Dont Need Or Wont Need.. I Want To Go All Motor No Turbo At The Time.. Later On I Will Be Using Some Force Induction(nos)..

·
Registered
102 Posts
I don't want to say it's impossible to reach 230-250 rwhp but nobody have do it so far ... I want to stay NA myself but it's not as easy as other cars to get these gains...

First, to give you all the chances to reach your goal you should have gone with the Mazzuri headers because it gives about 6-7 rwhp more than any other header.

- Put an exhaust cam gear and crank pulley(?)

- Go with a larger throttle body 80mm

- Torque converter if your auto...

- Head work (port, polish, etc.) ??? ($$$)

- Stroker kit?? ($$$)

- and finally tune everything with a SAFC II or better with a Greddy E-Manage.

And just wish for Brian Crower to finally get their camshaft done...

here is a link to help you more : http://my.is/forums/f88/newbie-go-fast-stuff-link-thread-read-here-340884/

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't want to say it's impossible to reach 230-250 rwhp but nobody have do it so far ... I want to stay NA myself but it's not as easy as other cars to get these gains...

First, to give you all the chances to reach your goal you should have gone with the Mazzuri headers because it gives about 6-7 rwhp more than any other header.

- Put an exhaust cam gear and crank pulley(?)

- Go with a larger throttle body 80mm

- Torque converter if your auto...

- Head work (port, polish, etc.) ??? ($$$)

- Stroker kit?? ($$$)

- and finally tune everything with a SAFC II or better with a Greddy E-Manage.

And just wish for Brian Crower to finally get their camshaft done...

here is a link to help you more : http://my.is/forums/f88/newbie-go-fast-stuff-link-thread-read-here-340884/
thanks for the heads up.. yhea well im guessing are be squezing out the bottle after i see i cant go no where haha.. thats y i dont wana get that turbo.. ima take the cheap way out.. but im really wanting to get that torque converter and throw on that lsd im really hating that freaking tire spinning all the time..

·
Registered
127 Posts
yeah ijus got the megan ypipe sounds fuckin sexy. and ima get a custom bpipe made for me in about a week. to get that damn res. off. so it will be straight pipe from ypipe pipe down. gots to keep some cats cus california pigs are bitches,.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts