Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of Megacar? It's a MB S-Class or Audi A8 with P3 computer, 17" LCD panel, 2 LCD panel behind headrest, videoconfrencing, 150kbs Internet connection, DVD, VCR, Bose (yuk) stereo, GPS, GSM gadgets up the wazoo. Priced around $300k.

www.megacar.com

[This message has been edited by Chiphead (edited November 01, 2000).]

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
The supply for the demand...

What is a newly stock rich .com IPO multi-bagillionaire going to want for a car???

Well, with the IPO market this month, perhaps Megacar better hope that some music and sports stars want all the computer gadgets too...

Anyone watch the "MTV cribs" show? Some of those "I am in a band, and I got money and a big house" people would be potential customers.

[This message has been edited by TEG (edited November 01, 2000).]

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
It seems somewhat ridiculous. Why would someone spend that kind of money on a car. Just get all those computers in your office or home and stay there.
Frankly, the Maybach (which I think is one of the ugliest cars MB has ever made) is another example of excessiveness. The car impunes even the mighty S class, as far as size is concerned. Sure we won't see too many of these $300K cars on the road, but why would someone even spend that much money on a car?! If I had it, I'd give it to the poor. Not buy an overly expensive car.

black/ivory
17"

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
that guy is madness, his site is at www.kimble.org i think, or .com, something like that. he has a 75 mil yacht(?) and yeah....he's just craaaazy =) i like the car, although it might not be THAT fast

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
dude, who is that kim guy??? the dude got some crazy s*** on his site. ferrari's, helicoptors, big azz boats...what does this guy do??? sheesh...wish i had friends like him...

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
he runs an internet security firm in europe apparantely. i found his site like a year ago? thsi guy is insane

·
Registered
343 Posts
He's insane for doing what he did to that MB E50.. I guess thats what happens when you have too much money and can afford anything you want.. you start to destroy things.. I'd hate to be fithy rich.. although I'm willing to give it a shot..

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
dawg - you just want to be with all those girlies like that dude is...admit it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts