Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any socal around LA ... around 6-7 i know its last minute but i got 3 is300s and mine to make a total of 4 is's if anyone wants to meet up and do some nite crusing or canyon driving respond ...
the spot will most likly be around the westwood UCLA area
if interested respond :D

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
i'll b chilln' @ Autolink in Rosemead, u guys are welcome to drop by and check out some D1 cars (Kei-office's S15, Do-Luck Supra, PacificRim S13...etc), and tyson's IS3 w/ the complete supra swap w/ upgrades there, they closed late, so drop by anytime. :chill:

the direction to Autolink from westwood:

405 to the 10 east, exit and left on Santa Anita, go all the way down u pass air-port and pass the street Lower Azusa, and another stop light u pass u'll see Autolink on ur left hand side, can't miss it cuz of big sign.

till then, drive safe, and have a great meet!

8)

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
MSM MT IS300 said:
so is this gonna happen? and what time does autolink close??
u just missed it :-? it was last night... but i'm going there again tomorrow... :wink: (they're not open for business for this following week due to SEMA, but Dr.Charles'll b there chilln' and finishing up some cars, i seriously suggest those of u who got time to drop by and check out Tyson's car, since Tyson himself will be flying here from hawaii this week to watch his car goes on dyno and stuff...) 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts