Lexus IS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, alright well lets talk about where we want to meet up and what time, etc... I know its like a week and a half away still, but its never to early to discuss. My best plan would be that we meet up definately work Marc, either at his house, or somewhere near him. Other can meet up before hand, and then go to somehwere by him, just becuase Marc your probably one of the only who know how to get there. Let me know what all you others think,

-Tom-

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
im thinking that the massholes will roll down leave around say 8 so we will gt there around 11 or so.

You guys need to tell me where we gonna meet what time and so on. Some one pm me ur celly, mine is 617-892-3480

so what are we doin after words? im always hungry :D :lol:

-Eddie

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright eddie.. I pmed you mine, so I guess you can call me as your getting close to Palisades Mall. Im assuming we will decide a specific time to meet up there as we get closer to the 30th. Later,

-Tom-

·
Registered
126 Posts
like i said be4 i'll prolly be coming there from PA so i'll either meet you there or see if i can meet u guys somewhere on the parkway....

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
yeah, probably a starting time to get there should be about 12pm lets say.....

traffic might be a nightmare, who knows....and the mall might be packed...i'll scout out a good spot for us to meet at the mall itselft...and you guys figuire out who ur all rolling with, and myself can meet up with some of you guys on the parkway...

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea.. definately I say we meet at the mall around 12 or 1... I'll meet up with all of yous before hand and then we can all meet up with marc since he's the farthest north of us. Some of us can meet up at Quakerbridge Mall like before then head over to Barnes and Noble again and then head down Rt.9 to jump on the parkway and head north to meet up with Marc and others north of us. If your coming from philly or south NJ and you want to come to Quakerbridge Mall, just either take 95 North or Rt.1 North and it will take you right to Rt.1 which quakerbridge is off of. Later,

-Tom-

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is my idea as of now... It's not final but just a suggestion and if everyone likes it... let me know, then I will get directions for everyone.

Quakerbridge Mall 9:30am
1. Is300_SurfNJ (Tom)

Barnes and Noble on Rt.9 10:30am

Then from there we will meet others a location on the Garden State Parkway.. Later

-Tom-

·
Registered
358 Posts
Is300_SurfNJ said:
This is my idea as of now... It's not final but just a suggestion and if everyone likes it... let me know, then I will get directions for everyone.

1. Is300_SurfNJ (Tom)

1.ChinaOne - Chris

Then from there we will meet others a location on the Garden State Parkway.. Later

-Tom-

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
1. Is300_SurfNJ (Tom)

1. ChinaOne-Chris
2. lexluger180

·
Registered
856 Posts
B&R on route 9. im only getting B&Ns on route 1. if its on the route 1. then ill sign up for that. :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well thee is Barnes and Noble on Rt.1 which is 5 minutes from Quakerbridge Mall. James, where do you live again? If you live in Mt.laurel which i think you do, your better of going to the Rt. 9 Barnes and Noble. I can get you the address to the Barnes and Noble on Rt.9... let me know if you want it so you can get directions off mapquest. Thanks alot,

Tom

·
Registered
856 Posts
um in Neshanic station, closer to the route 1 b&ns. i take 287S to get to the route 1s and 9s, and I95 and pkwy. so im a little more north then that.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I say you just meet up with us at the Quakerbridge Mall then... sign up for that then now if you can... Thanks alot,

-Tom-

·
Registered
34 Posts
1. Is300_SurfNJ (Tom)
2. teis300 (TJ)

1. ChinaOne-Chris
2. lexluger180

·
Registered
856 Posts
1. Is300_SurfNJ (Tom)
2. teis300 (TJ)
3. jturk3 (James)

1. ChinaOne-Chris
2. lexluger180

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
i dont know where quakerbridge mall is...:(
i know a barnes and noble on rt 9

but i dont feel like going south then go north again...

does anyone know where the Bridgewater Mall is? maybe we could meet there too...its right on 287 and 22

·
Registered
358 Posts
AltezzaBoy03 said:
i dont know where quakerbridge mall is...:(
i know a barnes and noble on rt 9

but i dont feel like going south then go north again...

does anyone know where the Bridgewater Mall is? maybe we could meet there too...its right on 287 and 22

damn you live right near me.....well i have to homes....

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
maybe menlo park mall is also a good place to meet up

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
then we meet up with marc and whomever else on the parkway

Menlo Mall: at let say 10:30am
1.Aznxdragon30(pending on car) :(

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
Status