Lexus IS Forum banner

781 - 800 of 815 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,453 Posts
Fuck I miss the old days. This shit was so fucking awesome I remember like hauling serious ass to work just so i could get to my computer to see what happened next. The PL sucks balls theres basically no moderation left here so I nominate you Thomas to bring all the old schoolers back from facebook and restore glory to this place

·
Technical Poseur
23,313 Posts
Fuck I miss the old days. This shit was so fucking awesome I remember like hauling serious ass to work just so i could get to my computer to see what happened next. The PL sucks balls theres basically no moderation left here so I nominate you Thomas to bring all the old schoolers back from facebook and restore glory to this place
Nominate Hwknsnsnsnsnsn or Cracker. I'm not allowed into the PL facebook group because J8 absolutely hates me with a passion for some reason...to the extent that she removed others as the group admins because they wanted to have me be in the group...so now she is the only one.

·
Registered
8,734 Posts
Nominate Hwknsnsnsnsnsn or Cracker. I'm not allowed into the PL facebook group because J8 absolutely hates me with a passion for some reason...to the extent that she removed others as the group admins because they wanted to have me be in the group...so now she is the only one.
lol, that's hillarious. You really don't know why?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Can't the guys who've been around awhile put up a "gold threads" forum or at least a gold thread with the more entertaining ones?

·
Registered
6,813 Posts
Stuff you no good Okie. ;)

781 - 800 of 815 Posts
About this Discussion
814 Replies
106 Participants
HeHateMe
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing