Lexus IS Forum banner

761 - 780 of 815 Posts

·
Registered
29,503 Posts
Nice little bump since the victims (Nick Swisher and Joe Blanton) were the first 2 picks by the A's in the 2002 MLB draft which is what the new movie Moneyball is based on.....

This thread just gets better with time.
Neither of them are portrayed in the movie according to imdb. Movie gets rated terrible by me as a result.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
cracker you have to submit this ish to nik :lol:

I saw moneyball this past weekend...pretty good flick. a little slow at times but overall I liked it.

·
Hollywood
26,324 Posts
I will, going to take a little time to write it up so won't be for a week or so, pretty busy right now.

Edit: better yet if someone else wants to write it(trov notes this bitch)up and compile the pics in a post I'll submit that.

·
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
26,421 Posts
I will, going to take a little time to write it up so won't be for a week or so, pretty busy right now.

Edit: better yet if someone else wants to write it(trov notes this bitch)up and compile the pics in a post I'll submit that.
I may be able to get Alt-Nick to write it up, but do we have the pictures?

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I need to find the pics I still have of this. Think I have the impulse and Nikkipuppet chops, and I know I have the Stuart Scott truck balls pic.

·
Technical Poseur
23,313 Posts
Fucking awesome if it's true. What's funny is nik from thedirty.com Is supposedly friends with swisher...maybe I should submit this?
i think i'll go back through the thread and refresh my memory as to the dates and details and grab a few pics and submit it...would be gd hilarious if nik were to call him out on his site for this...

Did this ever happen?

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Fuck, only a fucking thumbnail. My old avatar is the only thing surviving from my old computer so far. Need to find action-jaw impulse.

761 - 780 of 815 Posts
About this Discussion
814 Replies
106 Participants
HeHateMe
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing