Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 815 Posts

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok - so I have a couple of rookie Baseball players living next door. They are renting the place and at this rate they will be booted down to the minors within the month.

Rookie 1 - Pitcher w/ a 6.66 ERA and an ERA of 11.15 in the last 4 games. His last start - 7 earned runs in 2/3 of an inning. They don't serve up this much fatty meat like this in a Vegas Buffet. :lol:

Rookie 2 - batting .200 an all purpose player and a general good guy. Suffered a Sep shoulder a few weeks ago - within a week he was outside washing his car - hmmm, wonder if his trainer works w/ Balco.

At any rate - these hicks who probably make more than MLB minimum, order Dominos Pizza all the time. I mean all the time! Despite the fact that we told them all the good places to go around here....did you hear me - Dominos!

They both have matching F-150 4x4s...and today I came out and saw this nice aftermarket mod - parked right in front of my fucking house

Then I looked across the street at the matching truck...hmm twin nut sacks??

Here they are together...

Hell, my old balls aren't as saggy as these fucking nutz

Here is my dog...right before I put some peanut butter on there (an old habit of mine)

Tonight I may go castrate them...

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To me the real question is what message is being conveyed by having a giant set of testicles swinging from the back of your truck?

A) You have a giant set saggy balls?
B) You like giant sets of saggy balls?
C) You wish you had a giant set of saggy balls?
D) Your name is webghey?

WtF:confused:

·
Registered
14 Posts
i've just recently seen this "mod" on a truck that lives near me. but his were BLUE. yes. he went out and conciously put Blue Balls on his truck. and i bet he thought it was awesome...

i immediately wanted to shoot myself in the head.

·
Registered
46,689 Posts
Kimmy said:
i've just recently seen this "mod" on a truck that lives near me. but his were BLUE. yes. he went out and conciously put Blue Balls on his truck. and i bet he thought it was awesome...

i immediately wanted to shoot myself in the head.

Deathbyfire would like you....

He lives near by, you should go say hi.

·
Registered
844 Posts
HOLY CRAP that is hilarious. I'm about to move to TX from NYC I hope I didn't make a mistake. My new neighbor has a F250 Diesel crew cab too. It's pretty nice.

Nah, I didn't. That pic with the dog is all time.

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Operation Furry Sack:

Equipment:
Latex Gloves
Vaseline
Ghillie Suit material painted to match scrotum

Operational plan - hillbilly got his first big win tonight - so they are out late...however, their bitches stayed home. They have 3 huge boxer/mastiff/scrotum tearing dawgs so stealth is critical.

Under cover of night - but dressed as a civilian I made my way across teh street. Bag of sheared pubes and vaseline (already opened to maintain high speed OPTEMPO)

I lubed up and touched the first pair of balls that weren't mine...hmmmm...not so bad...

Quickly began applying pubes

What in the fuck????

Come to think of it - that is no surprise really....

Mission accomplished....

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:lol: well originally I was gonna wear a full up webghey mask and tongue the balls - but that was too advanced even for me.

I left the hair on them...will get a snap tomorrow too - sorry about teh over exposure

1 - 20 of 815 Posts
About this Discussion
814 Replies
106 Participants
HeHateMe
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing