Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well meet this nice kid @ good roads in fl, today, he had a 2002 black auto with virzage body kit, altezza front grill (NON sport) side panel kick flazes all over, (2) nos bottles 75 shot, greddy evo, carbon fiber trunk, toms carbon fiber eyelids, black tail lamp covers, oz wheels, tv in the front, system and guages, he was doing a photoshot for importtuner, so hopefully ull all see it, it did have alot of stickers though, but i coulndt get a pic, he was out of there too fast. srry...but ull see him hopefully soon.-anyways.....peace

·
Registered
832 Posts
Actually i think i may know, which Is300 you are talking about. Because i have spotted one few times in my area with the same similar mods that u mentioned. Who knowns that may be the one.

03/IS300
Crystal White/Fully Loaded
E-shift
Titanium tint
Coming Soon Mods
Carbon Ti exhaust
Xerd race pipe
L-tuned grill
K&N drop intake
-------------------
99/ 3000GT SL
Black
Greedy exhaust
Hks intake

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Big wing on the back? Was it this one?

-Matt

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Word....dunno what hes thinkin on his modification choices...One of the few IS300's that i must say is RICED out...It takes alot for me to make that statement...jus....DAMN! I think the car needs bout 4 more NOS bottles to even come cloe to maing that wing usuful... :-?
-Matt

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, i hate to bash and i never do, ive been on the board almost a year and only bashed maybe twice even if @ all, but the stickers and some stuff he had on it were not too cool. i could understand about the oz stickers cuz he is sponsered but, :-? peace

1 - 10 of 10 Posts