Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
open diff? lol

could swing that hip a little wider and stay sideways a lil longer would be much more impressive. but still, first time seeing a 2IS drift..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well its a open diff :( but im thinking about buying the tom's locked diff but dont know if it works on my car its a is300 2gen (middel-east spec) can any 1 tell me if it works?

·
Registered
14,187 Posts
well its a open diff :( but im thinking about buying the tom's locked diff but dont know if it works on my car its a is300 2gen (middel-east spec) can any 1 tell me if it works?
Sorry, can't help ya there. But keep us posted.

Do you expect much different drift-ability in a closed vs. open diff?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, can't help ya there. But keep us posted.

Do you expect much different drift-ability in a closed vs. open diff?
thanx any way :) , ya i expect the car to be more stable and the car will go more side ways "i think cuz i use to have a E36 and the car was much better when i got LSD on it" thats why im trying to find out if the tom's 1 will fit ":suspiciou if the diff on my car is the same 1 on the 350 then i think the LSD will fit :confused: "

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
Kinda lame, you need to hang out there a lot longer.

·
Registered
29 Posts
thanx any way :) , ya i expect the car to be more stable and the car will go more side ways "i think cuz i use to have a E36 and the car was much better when i got LSD on it" thats why im trying to find out if the tom's 1 will fit ":suspiciou if the diff on my car is the same 1 on the 350 then i think the LSD will fit :confused: "
hmmm when im back in dubai can look and findout if the LSD fits, however i doubt it for some reason i think the the diffs would be different for all three cars, i could be very wrong cause the 300 and 250 have the same suspension numbers (coils etc)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts