I'll try to stop by since I'm close.. nothing's changed on my car though. :(

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i agree bgwilly. if i was driving the car much at all i would not get them, but it is a show car so i wanted something rare and chrome. hopefully they will make it b4 sunday.

robert

·
Registered
823 Posts
Rob,

I'll see you there. I'm gonna show up with some small goodies I just bought and will be overnighted to me on Friday, receiving Saturday. Nothing major, but it'll be fun to see ya again. I'll try to get there between 11am and noon.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
great tsc,

no need to rush. the guys in charge said regristration runs until 3pm.
my plan was to arrive around noon. maybe some other locals may turnout. weather looks good so far.

robert

·
Registered
823 Posts
Had a good time at the show, decent turnout.. around 67 cars registered, and others that weren't registered.

Good seeing you again Rob, and congradulations on placing 1st in the import class! Hope to make it to the August meet..

Here's some pics and a couple movies I took until my memory card filled up. The camera was on a high setting (as shown by the size of the pics) so I couldn't fit as many.

Pics - 56K Beware!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
good seeing you again derek,

thanks for the compliment but you have to wonder about the judging when that goofy eclipse won best of show. i thought either the old camaro ss or the 68 mustang should win that and they didn't even win their class. i had a good time and represented my shop well(i think). hope to see you in august.

robert

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
Congrats rob... You're car is looking NICE!

But, I think I see a speck of dust on your engine... You are letting me down rob... Disappointed... :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts