Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was not sure who I had met from the Msg bd but I talked to quite a few ppl and was wondering if anyone besided MR mark was there seeing as I know him now and all... let me know...

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I was there... car parked out in the lot right by the starting line by the gravel walkway. I was the lil pinoy boy in the tanktop with my visor around my neck.

didn't get to formally meet you buy just thought i'd say hi!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was there. Didn't get to meet anyone though cuz I left early (forgot to bring sun block). I was driving a yellow parked in the right lot.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
i didn't go, b/c there wasn't any supercharged lexus' there. i will however be going to hot import nights! cherie roberts!!!!!! - wouldn't miss that for the world.

·
Registered
156 Posts
i was there, white LExus SC. vertex kit. I was at the meguiars booth most of the day. I am thinking of joining one of the import clubs. not sure though. Only met mark.

Next year this time you will see my car run on the track.

Arthur

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was there also.. Pretty good turn out met Authur.. also had a Yellow IS 300 in the spectator lot..

Fun as usual..

·
Registered
685 Posts
I was there. Met up with Chris and Chat at the silver diner and went to MIR together. I parked at corner of the left parking lot. Chris parked behind me. So, if you guys had seen two blue IS's parked at the grassed park of the left parking lot, those were chris's and mine.
I had fun but i got sun-burn becaue i didn't bring sunblock...
The event wasn't quite organized as it could be
but it waz aite

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah I was hangin out with Mark most of the day, damn it as sunny and there was like no shade there at all... needless to say my sunburn is terrible, and the organization was ok to be generous about it, who is going to Maple Grove on the 4th and 5th and who is going to HOT IMPORT DAZE at York on the 18th?

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Fairuza,

more importantly, you should be saying when your car will be ready and running.. because i know alot of us want to know and will definitely come out to support no matter where the location.

my sunburn is almost gone now... i wasn't hit so bad because of my visor... but i got a little because i was stupid and took it off for awhile.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ahhhhhhhhhhh well it is being werked on now as we speak, mo got a lil behind on it seeing as he wanted to have his car done and runnin at its best for the MIR race... he told me it should be done by the Hot Import Daze show so any rqdce after that I hope I will be able to go to... no worries good things to come to those who wait or something like that... HAHHHAAHHA I will keep everyone posted... thanks for the support

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
i am i am....cherie roberts! - can't wait for that one, although i thought it was hot import nights?

Originally posted by fairuza11:
and who is going to HOT IMPORT DAZE at York on the 18th?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I'll be @ Hot import Daze....hopefully the kit will be on by then....IS300GTE you will definatly be jealous after hearing his one(since you love Cherie Roerts so much)[email protected] the HIN in Secacus NJ.....My club took best Club and we took Pics wih Cherie. She is definatly one incredible looking girl and pretty down to earth...We BS'd with her for like 20 minutes.....anyway lastly it is Hot Import Daze...it's supposed to be a Carnival like atmosphere.....it's gonna be awesome hopefully not too hott.....Dan

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey,

I was there (drove down with Chris, and managed to get a tan, even though my Indian a$$ is already dark).

Good to meet you there, and looking forward to seeing your car once it is done.

Peace,

Chat

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
awesome man!!!! well, if it works out, i'll take her out to dinner, so we will see
. hopefully i can roll up to it in the manual trans instensa blue pearl, but i don't know if the car will be herepost them here or give me a link? thanks<P>-GTE<P>
<TABLE BORDER=0 CELLPADDING=0 CELLSPACING=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD COLSPAN=2><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD><FONT SIZE=-1>Originally posted by dt1313:
<STRONG>I'll be @ Hot import Daze....hopefully the kit will be on by then....IS300GTE you will definatly be jealous after hearing his one(since you love Cherie Roerts so much)[email protected] the HIN in Secacus NJ.....My club took best Club and we took Pics wih Cherie. She is definatly one incredible looking girl and pretty down to earth...We BS'd with her for like 20 minutes.....anyway lastly it is Hot Import Daze...it's supposed to be a Carnival like atmosphere.....it's gonna be awesome hopefully not too hott.....Dan</STRONG></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD COLSPAN=2><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IS300GTE on 2002-02-22 17:33 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CHERIE IS HOT so SUPER HOT it makes me sick... IS300FOOL were you hangin out with me and Mark was chris the other guy who was there... I am bad with names...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey fairuza11,

Chris was the other guy I was hanging out with. But I think he is selling his IS (wants a bike, so he is selling his IS soon, I think).

Later,

Chat

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
For those who were at MIR, I'll be at York and Maple Grove, probably in the Meguires booth with my buddies yellow Supra. Brian, Mo says he can do my Supercharger at the end of August. Hopefully by that time my body kit will finally be completed. BTW: The Supra will be in a full article in SuperStreet in the coming months.....hopefully I'm next, but I have to finish up the mods that are in process.

Mark

1 - 17 of 17 Posts