Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am going to MD on Thursday to have TE do the instal on my S1 kit. If any fellow ISers are around I would like to meet some new people and check out some cars. Maybe drink a few beers.

On Saturday I will be back (assuming all goes well) in NC. If anyone wants to check the car out this weekend let me know.

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
JoeyD said:
So I am going to MD on Thursday to have TE do the instal on my S1 kit. If any fellow ISers are around I would like to meet some new people and check out some cars. Maybe drink a few beers.

On Saturday I will be back (assuming all goes well) in NC. If anyone wants to check the car out this weekend let me know.
I don't do Maryland but if you end up drinking in VA let me know. :)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im thinking I am staying at the Holiday Inn in Gaithersburg.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
theres a bar/pub right down the block from TE in that little strip mall

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'll probably spend a lot of time in there then

·
Registered
672 Posts
JoeyD said:

Can you let me know if TE got their black box and fuel stuff for S1 kit available? I need those to finish my project.......... :frustrate:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts