Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is my plan.....
For those of you who give a shit...yeah you know who I am talking about!!

I had a chat with Marlon this evening and we shall be meeting tonight for food, drinks and football 8)

All I have to say is M.A.M.M.

Chrystal

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
DOH!!! someone forgot to call me.. oh wait.. maybe i should check my phone..... Yeah.. someone did forget to call me...

:crazy:

·
Mr. Negative
11,977 Posts
da fishies put it to them. it looked like a battle of who sucked the least. :oops:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MDaltezza said:
DOH!!! someone forgot to call me.. oh wait.. maybe i should check my phone..... Yeah.. someone did forget to call me...

:crazy:
Yeah...it is amazing how when I plan something the kid I work with some how manages to get very, very ill :roll:
My night was spent making sure his fever didnt get to high.....causing seizures....then apena!!!

I tried to jump online to post that I couldnt meet up this is the message I got.....Things will be well again..enjoy football.......
something weird like that..I guess that was .nets way of telling us they were fixing crap.

Sorry for not calling marlon :oops:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
hah.. completely okay.. i forgot also.. and was somewhere in potomac passed out. raincheck though!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MDaltezza said:
hah.. completely okay.. i forgot also.. and was somewhere in potomac passed out. raincheck though!
Damn...and I was all feeling bad.....only to find out you forgot.....

:lol:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
hah.. i was hiking/rock climbing at great falls!
so tired when we got back.. we just fell asleep on the couch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.