Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having way too much fun with this car...

I've driven a good amount of high end performance vehicles such as Lamborghini's, GTR's, big variety of BMW's and more. I have to say the McLaren is by far the EASIEST and quickest cars I have driven lately. Super agile, feels lighter than anything else on the road, and one of the coolest things would have to be the air brake. Figured I'd share some photos with you all since I haven't posted on here in awhile.

I've been working for McLaren/Lambo Newport for about a week and a half now, so far it's been really enjoyable. I just transitioned over from Bugatti/Lambo of San Diego. Never thought I'd love the MP4 but my thoughts have completely taken a turn. :)

Hope everybody is well!

-Spencer

·
Registered
833 Posts
Wait, you were working for a Bugatti / Lambo dealer and are now working for a Mclaren / Lambo dealer? Must be nice having those type of job choices.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for sharing, you're sooo lucky. +Rep you next time. BTW, how does it compare to the Aventador?
They are definitely two different cars, but the Aventador is much bigger and a bit harder to drive due to bad visibility. I really like both cars, but it depends on my mood if I personally owned one with which one I would drive more often. McLaren has a very easy feel to it, I can see all around and it does pull some attention because it's new to the US market.

With the Aventador, people tend to just SHIT when they see the car, they have no idea what the hell it is, they have the UFO look on their faces. That's why I like the Lp700 so much due to the wow factor. It just has such an intense statement. But in the end, I'd prefer an Aventador just because I'm a Lambo nut.

·
Exclusive Agent
3,582 Posts
Reactions: MrGregski

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
sorry to threadjack, I got to hang out with one yesterday myself, local sunday high end car meet/greet "Cars and Croissants"....amazing car!!! my IS300 surrounded by pure Luxury

Lambo Aventador

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
so you bought this car? or does your job allow you to take it home?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so you bought this car? or does your job allow you to take it home?
I'm am automotive photographer for Lamborghini and McLaren North America so they give me cars here and there to photograph for a day or two so they can use the photos for ads and commercial type material.

Sorry to bump an old thread, didn't see some of these older posts.
I'll have a lot more from McLaren over the next few weeks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts