Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
Well it most probably won't go max speed with the top down because of drag limitation, but can you guys imagine doing in excess of 200mph with the top down????? One time my friend drove at 110mph and I put my hand out the sunroof and I felt like it was going to blow off...
Eric...

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
Kota,
I would care how it looks considering it costs 225,000 pounds which translates to $327,700. If I had that kind of money to spend I would rather have something fast that at least looked very appealing. I'd take a Ferrari F360 Modena with plenty of money left for modifications. We all worship the McLaren F1 because it's the fastest production car that's also one of the most beautiful.... There's more to a great supercar than simply SPEED. Also, the fact that it's Swedish is another turn off.
Eric...

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
Originally posted by kota:
I guess you and I have different criterias for Supercars. Things like drivability are higher on my priority list than how it looks.

[This message has been edited by kota (edited October 04, 2000).]
KOTA,
You never mentioned "drivability" before. You were simply talking about speed, and ofcourse the drivability is the most meaningful and more meaningful than just how fast it goes.. . How do you know that Swedish supercar above drives like a McLaren F1?? Sure a Ford Mustang is as quick/fast as an Audi S4 but their drivability is totally different...
Eric....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.