Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! :lol:

Thank you all for your many responses and support. :)

I had only 4 responses :-?

Anyway, I have decided to wait until the 2004 model comes out. I talked with both dealers (Sasha from McGrath and Blur from Glennview). Both dealerships are in Illinois. They both told me that the 2004 will have more horsepower. 8)

Please, does anyone have a dealing experience from any of the two?
Both Sasha and Blur were not pushy at all--something the a**holes from BMW and Infiniti should learn from. :) Blur told me that he can beat McGrath's price. Sasha told me that his prices are the best in the universe!

Anyone? :lol:

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Michael said:
If you're in Illinois, you gotta consider Bredeman, Free weekly car washes and full breakfast buffets on Saturday for life!

Hello Michael :lol:

Thank you for your post. I will keep that in mind. :)

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Michael said:
No problem, hope it helps.

Bt the way, I believe Dave Hahn, is their internet sales guy. He seems pretty sharp and able to help, if I recall he was discounting the very first IS3's just a few weeks after they were released!

Hi Michael :lol:

Isn't Dave Hahn a Korean Guy? I heard about him! I think he used to work for Toyota and Hyundai.

Enjoy your day bud!

Donald (MY IS300)

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
MY IS300 said:
Michael said:
No problem, hope it helps.

Bt the way, I believe Dave Hahn, is their internet sales guy. He seems pretty sharp and able to help, if I recall he was discounting the very first IS3's just a few weeks after they were released!

Hi Michael :lol:

Isn't Dave Hahn a Korean Guy? I heard about him! I think he used to work for Toyota and Hyundai.

Enjoy your day bud!

Donald (MY IS300)
No, LOL. :lol: He's not Korean. His name is actually Dave Hahnenstein. Peopel call him Dave Hahn for short. He sold me my IS back in May of 01. Good guy to deal with.

-David

·
Registered
253 Posts
I bought mine from Breedman Lexus in Glenview. Service is fantastic. It's true about the car washes and breakfast buffet. I believe their new service area will be complete this coming Spring. I dealt with Renis' and there was no b.s.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
jerlexus
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing