Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone and I would like to tell you that me and my friend started a customizing business. We create rolling master pieces and specializing in paint & body, custom wheels, audio/video entertainment, interior, suspension, fabrication and a concierge program. If this all sounds good to you and something you are looking to do for your ride then drop me a email at [email protected], [email protected] to Fai Yeung and you can reach me on my cell at 305-525-6521. Thank you for your time and lets start customizing your ride today.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi everyone and I would like to tell you that me and my friend started a customizing business. We create rolling master pieces and specializing in paint & body, custom wheels, audio/video entertainment, interior, suspension, fabrication and a concierge program. If this all sounds good to you and something you are looking to do for your ride then drop me a email at [email protected], [email protected] to Fai Yeung and you can reach me on my cell at 305-525-6521. Thank you for your time and lets start customizing your ride today.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
now these posts are just annoying.. but yet again. IBTL... you are just making yourself look worse and worse LOL

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
jeez man.. how many of these threads are you going to start.. i feel a banning in your very near future.. lol

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
like i said in all your other threads... IBTL lol... someone gonna get banned for good lol

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
its ok.. i've learned how to lose graciously.. however i still did beat you to the majority of the 100000 threads he just started.... ;)

ibtl... lol

Reactions: zachMDis
1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.