Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
i had those for my fronts and rears and they are awsome. i couldnt have asked for a better speaker untill i upgraded to the Q Series MB Quarts and there is no match .

dennis

·
Registered
27 Posts
MB-Quart makes some great-sounding speakers. My roommate has the coaxials in his car and loves them. i think they sound really good for coaxials. I plan to get their component sets for front and rear when I upgrade my IS stock radio.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. More feedback specifically on the MB Premium component speakers would be nice though. I'm seriously thinking about buying them...unless someone can name me better speakers for the same money.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I recently upgraded all my speakers with MB Quarts. I put the Reference line components in the front and the Discus line 2 way 6x9's in the rear. Sounds pretty good to me, considering I did not install a sub. I also have the JL XR line in my other car. I think those sound great for the money and the tweeters are not as bright. Listen to them both and decide from there. Focal also makes some excellent speakers from what I am told. However, it is all for not unless you have enough power to push them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts