Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys I have the headers off of the Mazzuri SRS system. $300shipped.

I have it heat wrapped also.

Pictures of the headers on my ride. (its is currently off and all boxed up ready to go)

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
does Mazzuri headers turn the SRS/ check engine light on due to O2 sensors??
I had my trac light flash. I installed o2 sensor and it went away. i went back to stock recently and I really miss the extra power. I getting the 350 soon thats why parting. The safcII will be off soon also

·
Registered
116 Posts
I had my trac light flash. I installed o2 sensor and it went away. i went back to stock recently and I really miss the extra power. I getting the 350 soon thats why parting. The apei safcII will be off soon also.
So this is just for the header right ? Does this header fit into the OEM y-pipe ? Do you have any pics ?

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
So this is just for the header right ? Does this header fit into the OEM y-pipe ? Do you have any pics ?
I would have to check with Daniel but Im pretty sure you would need a mazzuri ypipe. he sells the complete set for 600 on his site, I can see if I can work out a deal if we need a Mazzuri ypipe. I have pictures of the headers on my car but since Im in the process of moving I cant find my camera. I can see if I can find the usb plug to my iphone to take some pictures.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I took a closer look at the headers and your definately going to have mazzuri ypipe to hook into the stock catback or any catback system. Daniel, I believe is doing the SRS still but in house only. Im willing to work out deals so you can get the headers from me and the rest from Daniel.

Thanks bump

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
SAFC-II <- very interested when it comes off

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds like a plan, Its the black face safc II. Its in perfect condition, I still have the box from 2 years back.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump!!!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
all pm's replied

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes I do, pmed replied.

Guys I talk to Daniel and its actually on the mazzuri section. If you bring these bad boys up to mazzurisuper he will make a ypipe to fit the stock exhaust or after market. Because all headers are custom hand made and slightly different. He wouldnt be able hand make a y-pipe without looking at the headers. $350 bump!!! buy me!!

I'm almost fully back to stock and mazzuri to stock is a HUGE DIFFERENCE IN POWER!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
How much would he charge for the custom y-pipe?

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pictures added, guys I dont have current pictures because Im in the process of moving. I close Feb 13th but these headers were only used for 7-8months. Everyday driving from home to work.

·
Registered
599 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bump on the headers

1 - 20 of 29 Posts