Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,723 Posts
Hey guys i have a brand new Mazzuri header and a brand new universal o2sim dual output for sale. Both have never been installed. I got it from the group buy and i spend a little over $550 for both. I just want the same price i paid. Heres your chance if you missed out on the group buy. Im located in San Diego, CA for pick up only.

Please Text me at 858 382 8682 if you have any questions. Thanks

I know that i dont have much Rep on this site, but I have vouches from Honda-tech, and i bought from a few people on this forum as well. Any one who wants to come look at the header and o2 sim is more than welcome.
I can vouch for this guy!

·
BLACK RICAN
2,569 Posts
Hey guys i have a brand new Mazzuri header and a brand new universal o2sim dual output for sale. Both have never been installed. I got it from the group buy and i spend a little over $550 for both. I just want the same price i paid. Heres your chance if you missed out on the group buy. Im located in San Diego, CA for pick up only.

Please Text me at 858 382 8682 if you have any questions. Thanks

I know that i dont have much Rep on this site, but I have vouches from Honda-tech, and i bought from a few people on this forum as well. Any one who wants to come look at the header and o2 sim is more than welcome.
too bad its just pick up only I would have got it off you after I come back from Puerto Rico

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
let me know when you decide to ship it

·
BLACK RICAN
2,569 Posts
got a complete system in North FL, not that far can drive and meet :) . Bump for the west coast :)
good stuff pm me on the info I'm on vacatin right now but i fly back into FL on the 6 of jan :p

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey 4play, Thanks for the negative rep. Thanks for calling me a dick also. You are a class act
what? who are you? i dont remember neg repping anyone.. seriosly.. im barely on this forum.. i can plus rep you if it makes you happy =)

·
Registered
411 Posts
what? who are you? i dont remember neg repping anyone.. seriosly.. im barely on this forum.. i can plus rep you if it makes you happy =)
I totally f'd up and I am sorry. I edited my post i hit the wrong button in my CP. Please accept my appology man. Dont I feel like an ass now LOL. It wasnt meant for ISZach

1 - 18 of 18 Posts