Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
That is a really stupid question, 1/4 mile has a ton of variables, driver, tires, weather, other mods

There is a N/A 1/4 mile thread, use the search function.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
you can assume he is just asking about a stock car with the headers, no ems

·
Registered
432 Posts
there is this wonderful website called youtube.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
That is a really stupid question, 1/4 mile has a ton of variables, driver, tires, weather, other mods

There is a N/A 1/4 mile thread, use the search function.
I'm gonna have to agree with ISZach minus the impatience. Best way to find out is to just take it to the track man.

Reactions: lex2003is3

·
Registered
650 Posts
.0x - .xx off your time. absolutly NOTHING worth bragging about.

·
Registered
432 Posts
.xx is a big difference! isn't the bmw 328i like .1 seconds faster then the IS300 in the 1/4

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
.xx is a big difference! isn't the bmw 328i like .1 seconds faster then the IS300 in the 1/4
Hold on let me take out my jack and rear center headrest....nope now it's tie.

Reactions: is_300guy

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I think this is a legitimate question.

An average of trap speeds can tell a lot about the horespower and overall improvements. Dont compare driver X mazz to Driver Y stock....compare Driver X mazz to driver X stock. If they can say they drove about the same quality (no miss shifts, about same 60 ft times), then you can safely deduce from the average of the trap speed a general improvement done by the mod.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
every person with a mazzuri header will run a 14.7898 every single time. no matter what. your welcome.
This is true. FACT BISHES!

·
Registered
694 Posts
hahaha, i love threads like this...just because of the comments

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
every person with a mazzuri header will run a 14.7898 every single time. no matter what. your welcome.
LOL

Oh wait....I have run 14.4 with the Megan header??? And I feel my car is much faster with the Mazzuri, must be a mind/butt dyno irregularity. I should get rid of my Mazzuri for the Megan again :p

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I would but stupid rain an cold conspired against me and I never ended up getting back to the track before the season ended. My time wouldn't help you much cause I have a bunch of other stuff done too, though.

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
:lol:haha...

i owe you some rep...:approve:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts