Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
someone needs to post this on the bmw forum, i know i'll be saving it next time they start trolling.

i don't think any sane person would ever put a bmw motor into their supra or IS.

at least that dude is intelligent and knows where the power is at

·
13,978 Posts
IS300GTE said:
someone needs to post this on the bmw forum, i know i'll be saving it next time they start trolling.

i don't think any sane person would ever put a bmw motor into their supra or IS.

true DAT!

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
IS300GTE said:

we've seen it bro :) over and over and over....

·
Registered
357 Posts
Well before I say anything, it would have taken a steady hand to do it. But, it looks as if it might, might have been shopped? Look at the air filter in the second and third pictures, the filter looks sorta irregular to me....but thats just my opinion!

·
Registered
635 Posts
I think the photo was taken in Thailand. Over there, crazy motors swap are as common as Civics with Altezzas (in the states).

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
MotownIS300 said:
Well before I say anything, it would have taken a steady hand to do it. But, it looks as if it might, might have been shopped? Look at the air filter in the second and third pictures, the filter looks sorta irregular to me....but thats just my opinion!
If this is true then the person would be the most skilled human as far as photoshop techniques go. I looked at it for the passed 5 minutes and I can safely say it is swapped, not shopped. :) All angles, light sources, and shadows are correct and there are no discolorations or color variations throughout the image. Just offering my input. But I wonder if it would be easier to convert the front end to be Bimmer-like than swappin' the engine into a bimmer? Then again, the bimmer's engine bay had an inline six in it to begin with...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
14 Participants
MODIFIED TOYS
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing