Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I have a question about front camber. What's the maximum degree of camber I can get in the fronts with stock FUCAs and the camber bolts? I'm currently running Megan FUCAs but they're banging too much at my height (about 1.5 inch from fender to lip). Would stock FUCAs bang less as well? TIA.

·
3,361 Posts
They should not be hitting at that height. Post a picture from the side and with the wheel off. But suspension loaded.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I've got -3.3 lowered 1.9" stock fuca but 15mm rca. which places fuca as if I'm lowered 15mm more.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
621 Posts
They're banging the strut tower because the car is too low. The Megan arms have less clearance than the stock ones, to get it to stop you need to raise your suspension up or cut and weld your front spindles. Read this and you'll know what's up:

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
or you could manipulate the motion ratio by upping your spring rate. if you track the car it has a lot of benefits. if you park it, you won't even notice it. if you daily it, it's not bad, just depends how good your shocks are. I recommend digressive valving. gl hf.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2002 Lexus IS300
862 Posts
Or you can all
Just leave YOUR cars stock. Like all boring people. 😏

·
3,361 Posts
They're banging the strut tower because the car is too low. The Megan arms have less clearance than the stock ones, to get it to stop you need to raise your suspension up or cut and weld your front spindles. Read this and you'll know what's up:

That is what I said. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts