Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Matrix Revolution is commin out on the 5th now i know it is the same week as seema but only kaine is going to that. BUt anyways they are showin it in IMAX which i think is pretty cool so if anyone wants to go lemme know...

·
Registered
670 Posts
Po1ntblank said:
it would be cool.. but the only thing that worries me is if we had a bunch of is3s at a movie theater you know people are gonna be itchin to mess with us =\
maybe carpool?????

·
Registered
670 Posts
time and place???

·
Registered
670 Posts
you said the IMAX... there are only few out there....

list theaters.....

·
Registered
670 Posts
WTF frank.... you said IMAX... so I figured you know what to do...

oh well, if it's tomorrow night, please post time and place to gather....

If we are watching tomorrow, Galleria in Bellvue will do... or Seattle... or Supermall.....

if it's Friday, you might wanna get the tickets for those who wants to watch.....

Frank, call me if you need help...

Shawn

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Meet at bellvue park and ride exit 9 off of i-90 at 6:40...If you don't know how to get there meet me at alki and you can follow me.Or for the love of god give me a ride my truck has no focking window...

·
Registered
670 Posts
WTF!!!

I drive too fast????? :pissed:

yeah, movie meet turned into a nightmare....

I took off on TurboIS and he tried to catch me, and next thing we know was he was getting pulled over...... he got spendy ticket.... ( I'm not mentioning names, you guys will know)

and one of other member also got spendy ticket too...

luckly, I didn't get ticket.....

Anyway, I won't do that again.... sorry bros...... :oops:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.