Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Trovador said:
Do you believe that crap?. I for one have 20/20 vision. What do you think?
HAHA...that was a good one. If your theory was correct, I would be legally blind.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
i'm not sure...but it seems that more and more people are having trouble reading what I post. It seems to getting worse by the day. Do you suppose that masturbating has anything to do with it?

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fugazi787 said:
i'm not sure...but it seems that more and more people are having trouble reading what I post. It seems to getting worse by the day. Do you suppose that masturbating has anything to do with it?
Beats me. I can read you just fine

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
ImpulseXvX said:
Do you believe that crap?. I for one have 20/20 vision. What do you think?
Your ability to remove all the funny from a situation is amazing.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Trovador said:
fugazi787 said:
I know. It must be the influx of these newbies to .net. Stupid compulsive masturbators. Get a grip on things.

No pun intended.
:D

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Trovador said:
fugazi787 said:

I want to play too!!!!

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tinlemon said:
Trovador said:
fugazi787 said:

You know what they say about guys who can read small font.... hehehehe... GIGANTIC GLASSES! Thank you thank.. don't forget to tip your waitress.
I don't know about you, but the only glass I have is full of beer

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
blah bla blah bla bla bla. Blah bla blah, blah blah bla, blah blah blah. Trov blah blah blah blah, PMD, blah blah blah blah s0y!! HAHAHAHAH!!! Blah blah blha blah blah, geoof, blah blha blah!!! Heehee!

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
fugazi787 said:
blah bla blah bla bla bla. Blah bla blah, blah blah bla, blah blah blah. Trov blah blah blah blah, PMD, blah blah blah blah s0y!! HAHAHAHAH!!! Blah blah blha blah blah, geoof, blah blha blah!!! Heehee!
:shame:

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
Trovador said:
Tinlemon said:
Trovador said:
fugazi787 said:

You know what they say about guys who can read small font.... hehehehe... GIGANTIC GLASSES! Thank you thank.. don't forget to tip your waitress.
BWN 7 is ghey, that is all. :chill:

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
fugazi787 said:
You just summarized the two years of PL's history.

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
IS300eR said:
Trovador said:
Tinlemon said:
Trovador said:
fugazi787 said:

BWN 7 is ghey, that is all. :chill:
You are a complete jackass.

But a correct one

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
PMD911 said:
fugazi787 said:
You just summarized the two years of PL's history.
u missed something, bret is ghey.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
About this Discussion
43 Replies
18 Participants
Tha Reaper
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing