Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to use the tech guide for installing the side markers but it says this module is not active. does anyone have another link or am i doing somthing wrong?

Edit: I have done a search and have been unable to find any instructions other than 1) do a search or 2) link to that module which doesn't work.

·
Premium Member
14,088 Posts
off the top of my head, may be missing steps or innaccurate

front;

unscrew/bolt three or four of thsoe screwheaded bolts that are holding the black plastic unndercarriage in the wheel well from the bumper. peel it back, stick your hand in, unbolt the two nuts holding the stock side markers in place, remove the lighting assembly by twisting the connection and pulling. reverse to install.

rear;
remove tailights, unscrew sides of bumper, unbolt screwhead bolts holding the undercarriage to bumper, remove two bolts holding the stock units in place and twist lighting assembly connector to seperate. reverse to install. you may want to jack up the car and take off the wheel to make things easier.

if you mess up and destroy your car or parts of your car, i am not responsible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.