Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed several dealer cars on the west coast have be stocked with the premium upgraded Mark Levingston (spelling?) Audio system. I have a car on order and wonder if it could be added? Lexus does not show it on it's web site. It's supposed to be on of the best stock audio systems out there.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Mark Levinson in the Lexus' suck in my opinion anyway. Get a decent set of amps and some well balanced components for the front and 6" midbasses for the rear and it will eat the shit out of Mark Levinson.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Malekreza11 said:
Mark Levinson in the Lexus' suck in my opinion anyway. Get a decent set of amps and some well balanced components for the front and 6" midbasses for the rear and it will eat the sh*t out of Mark Levinson.
I heard them on a 2002 model i was trying to buy they really impressed me the tone was so crystal clear.. But then again 3k for audio is :lol:

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Kamis300 said:
Malekreza11 said:
Mark Levinson in the Lexus' suck in my opinion anyway. Get a decent set of amps and some well balanced components for the front and 6" midbasses for the rear and it will eat the sh*t out of Mark Levinson.
I heard them on a 2002 model i was trying to buy they really impressed me the tone was so crystal clear.. But then again 3k for audio is :lol:
FOr 3K, i'd rather save it for something, or buy a better system for less..

·
8,827 Posts

Well, there is always a possibility of a dealer-installed option. :lol:

The picture above is the Lexus IS430 prototype featured in SEMA 2003

·
8,827 Posts
Veteq said:
holy!! :eek: do they really have that for 2004 model?? on it just one of the dealer installed options??
Neither.
The picture I posted above is from Rod Millen's IS430 prototype for Lexus featrued in SEMA 2003. Click here for more info.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.