Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good place to order these kits. And would you recommend them, or should I get it from the dealer?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Why would you do that to an IS. I tis a sports car, not a LS430. Go with the graphite kit, I think they have it in Red as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Luxury and sporty ness can go together. The IS is perfect perfection as far as that goes.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Originally posted by Hunt NXS:
Why would you do that to an IS. I tis a sports car, not a LS430. Go with the graphite kit, I think they have it in Red as well.
UGH!!!!
Dude, go w/ the wood, that graphite crap looks incredibly cheesy, the colored versions are even worse.

save your flames, my 2 cents.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I have the Birds Eye Maple wood kit...not yet installed but it looks bad a55. If you PM me I can get you the phone number. Its pretty rare and there the only ones that I found that make it. Woodtrim doesnt have it. There is also a place calle Southern Creations that carries something similar but its a burl wood. Very nice though.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I saw a White IS with Black interior at Lexus Santa Monica - mine is blk blk. I fell in love with it, the blk interior went so amazingly with the white exterior.

However, they had the mahogany kit on the inside. I can honestly tell you it looked like crap. Completely took away from the car, made it look cheap.. I was disappointed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think before I ordered anything I'd have to see what it looks like on the car. Thanks sambusik for the info.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
Slack
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing