Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They SUCK. I can't believe i just wasted 2:30hrs watching them to see them lose in the last minute of the game from a 2-0 lead. They lose McCabe and now the team can't play a full 60 minutes, ffs. I hope they go for a nice long losing streak now.

For anyone that saw tonight game.

WTF?!?

Reactions: tyks

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
ROFL @ Paul Maurice face after they lost in overtime

HAHAHAHA

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Could somebody just give a quick summary of what happened? I didn't watch the game but I keep hearing it's the boneheaded loss of the century?!?!? Like the Leafs were almost guaranteed the win and then stupid stuff happened???

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Leafs were leading 2-0.
58 seconds left in the game and Carolina put in 2 goals.
Went into O.T.
LEAFS LOSE.

I told myself not to watch them. I looked at the Leafs forum and wow, fans are pissed. Eventually people won't watch them at all.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Ditto, I say people should stop watching them. Let MLSE spend some cash on a real GM, like they did for the Raptors, and then start building a real product.

The Leafs are a huge JOKE. I refuse to pay to see them play live. Ferguson must go.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
you do realize that the majority of ticket holders are in fact corporate sponsors right?

No matter how bad the Leafs are, corporations will buy in and get tickets. Even if they're bad, this is still a hockey town, and you'll have people bringing clients to Leafs game. Its like say, taking a client to watch the Red Sox at Fenway Park.

Its sad but the truth, no matter how bad the Leafs are, they will fill the stands. By the way, last time I checked, though they're a 'crap' team, and blow stupid losses, they're still a .500 team... And 8th seed in the East.

Just that Toronto has some insanely high expectations on Leafs. Imagine if they're one of the bottom feeders of the league?

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They were 28th/30 last week. They're 3 games behind most of the teams behind them, they're not at a secured 8th. They won't even make the play-offs. And yes, we expect a lot from them when they're the richest team in the NHL and produce the shittiest players. FFS, Sundin is their best player and hes 37 years old AND his contract is done in 6months. GO LEAFS

Reactions: bartkat

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Leafs suck...but TV networks still insist on broadcasting their games when there are other better Canadian teams to watch.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Leafs need to be more consistent with their games... and play the full 60min per game. It's unfortunate to lose McCabe during the best play of his season. Anyhow, I just hope they will make the playoff... we need more Canadian team in the run for the Cup!

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Leaves who?

They need a real GM, like the one the Raps finally has after so many bad ones .....

And yes, it would be helpful if the Leafs would go on a losing streak ..... for like 3 years ..... then we'll see in 8 years.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We need a poll.

·
Registered
34 Posts
They lost pretty bad.................but the officiating wasnt the best neither.

You get a feeling everyone on the leafs bench knew they lost the game when Carolina tied it!

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can only mods make polls??? :confused:
Is that a serious question? If so, yes only mods can make polls. The PL changed before allowing everyone to make polls, but it got carried away and canceled.

Unless shit changed? AFAIK we can't.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
So the Leafs are essentially one of the worse teams in the NHL... virtually last place... they get their ass handed to them 8-0 by Florida. Then they magically beat Montreal... and then the first place Detroit Red Wings?!?!?! :confused:

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Also does anybody even have the slightly clue as to what the personal issue that Chad Kilger is going thru is?

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Maybe his vagina hurts.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
w/e

Sundin is still getting traded. Its the only card they can play.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts