Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Interior Handling Expert
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I did a search but came up empty. :cry:

Does anyone know the part number for the map light bulb. Not the dome light, but the bulb next to the sunroof button.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex

·
2,883 Posts
luke722 said:
Thanks Jiggafett,

If I had some dots, I'd definitely donate some to you.

Alex
No prob. I have just the right amount of dots anyway, I don't wanna ruin that #! ;)

·
Registered
421 Posts
For the lazy:

aznboyz said:
The bulb number is 1895. It seems like I have problem with the bulb and not the housing itself. The stock bulb burned out after 2 weeks, but then I replaced with aftermarket bulb (colored bulb) and it works fine now.

You can find it at Pepboys in the aftermarket light section. They sell in a pack of 4 bulbs (2)168, (1)1895, and (1)211...I think they only have purple and blue colored bulbs, but whatever work

·
2,883 Posts
T Man said:
jiggafett said:
luke722 said:
Thanks Jiggafett,

If I had some dots, I'd definitely donate some to you.

Alex
No prob. I have just the right amount of dots anyway, I don't wanna ruin that #! ;)
Bwahahahaha. :lol:
U suck :(

hehehe 8)

·
Registered
105 Posts
The MAP LIGHT BULB NUMBER CAN BE

#67 or #1895 DO NOT USE LED CAUSE IT'S NOT BRIGHT

luke722 said:
Hi all,

I did a search but came up empty. :cry:

Does anyone know the part number for the map light bulb. Not the dome light, but the bulb next to the sunroof button.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex

·
Registered
357 Posts
yea i learned the hard way...went to the local toyota dealership (i figured they'd be cheaper than lexus) and picked up the map light bulb...$6 EACH! holy smokes man...damn...lexus quoted me 8...it's a freaking map light!!!

peace

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.