1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
04 IS300 2jzgte
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

A1 illumination
A11 is for Tach
Im not sure if you’ll have to move b5 pin or not. I had to cause my parking brake light wouldn’t turn on.
I removed b7 cause I don’t have auto leveling headlights. This is only for an 01 is300.

·
Registered
04 IS300 2jzgte
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea got an 01, anyways USDM only manual clusters right? My fuel gauge stopped working and I need to replace it anyways... plus I'm manual now.
Hopefully you don’t have a faulty level sensor in the tank like I did

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nah man changed out the sending unit same deal, it's at the cluster I think anyways... is there any security features to watch I out for? Or is it just modify pins and install. Someone said when you change cluster immobilizer might FSU could be wrong tho.

·
Registered
04 IS300 2jzgte
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nah man changed out the sending unit same deal, it's at the cluster I think anyways... is there any security features to watch I out for? Or is it just modify pins and install. Someone said when you change cluster immobilizer might FSU could be wrong tho.
I gotcha. And nope, I had no issues and both of my cars have immobilizer. I’m not 100% sure but I doubt the immobilizer has anything to do with the cluster aside from the security light. Like I said I had zero issues

1 - 12 of 12 Posts