Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I found a set of Manarays that I was interested in getting but I couldn’t find much information on their quality. It seems as though they aren’t being run by anyone anymore. I found a set of used Vertec VR5’s for a little under a grand. Is that a good price? Also, are these wheels heavy, and how do they compare to other reputable brands like Work, BBS, Advan, etc.

The front wheels are 18x8.5 while the rears are 18x9.5, both with a 38 offset. I looked at probably over a hundred IS300 wheel setups and came to the conclusion that I could maybe run these with my one inch drop with rolled and slightly pulled fenders. I really like bbs rgr’s but always wished they had more of a lip, so I thought these would be a good in between. Anyone have any advice on fitment, quality, or aesthetic? I’m really indicisive so I wanted some other opinions.

Lastly, the seller said they’re induced, what exactly does that mean?

B943104B-F32B-4A93-A4D4-57F83A22CB2B.png

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Those are what we use to use in the industry as commodity production mold wheels. The caster produces them and labels them for several companies. As long as they are not damaged they should be fine. Produced and sold several of the years when I did it for a living.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those are what we use to use in the industry as commodity production mold wheels. The caster produces them and labels them for several companies. As long as they are not damaged they should be fine. Produced and sold several of the years when I did it for a living.
Thanks for the quick response man, do you think they’ll be heavy?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts