Lexus IS Forum banner

Man the IS is such...

991 views 23 replies 19 participants last post by  crontab 
#1 ·
...awww and you were expecting a fight.

I can't say I like the tails too much but its a... pretty nice ride.
Its no Acura though.

------------------
Acura 3.2 TL, silver/ebony, Alumapro BP-10, ZX400 Phoenix Gold, Python 1500 ESP (remote start, all windows up & down, sunroof closes, prox, etc), burlwood dash kit and shift knob, factory spoiler.

Oh shit, wrong forum! :)
------------------

See less See more
#12 ·
besides the drain gutter grill from a civic and being to low to drive anywhere but salt flats, that car is pretty nice looking, and definitely original.

#14 ·
Guys, its a show car. If ever been to a Import car show, all the cars are like that. Majority have coil-over (or cheap Ground Controls/Skunkworks) and they just totally drop it. No sane person would drive around with there car that low. You wouldn't even make it out of the driveway...Its for show

#19 ·
True...true. I would rather sit in my driveway in the black one then be caught dead in that yellow piece of flem. Looks like it should be in one of those cheesy euro races where it gets rolled upside down and a bunch of spectators roll it back over and he keeps on going.

Pls put up a picture of a nice stock blue IS300 so I can calm my upset stomach.

Originally posted by TL Nate:
See, now that black one isn't lookin' so bad eh?

#20 ·
Originally posted by MAmornIS:
Guys, its a show car. If ever been to a Import car show, all the cars are like that. Majority have coil-over (or cheap Ground Controls/Skunkworks) and they just totally drop it. No sane person would drive around with there car that low. You wouldn't even make it out of the driveway...Its for show
Apparetnly you are one of the few that realizes that a car set up for a show will be looking different than a daily driver...sheesh.
If that car was driven around that low the front end would be screwed by now.

#21 ·

hehe

------------------
Acura 3.2 TL, silver/ebony, Alumapro BP-10, ZX400 Phoenix Gold, Python 1500 ESP (remote start, all windows up & down, sunroof closes, prox, etc), burlwood dash kit and shift knob, factory spoiler.

Oh shit, wrong forum! :)
------------------

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.