Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$95 USD (shipping and Paypal fees includes)!!!
I'm selling this for less than i paid for with shipping and duties...... I don't need it anymore, i put my hands on a real TRD spoiler.... it's brand new and unpainted

next i have a used cluster bezel for sale..... i Bought it from ebay couple weeks ago and i was disapointed to see that's not the same color as the one i need.... i have a 2002 which the bezel is black.... and this one is some kind of grey/charcoal...... according to the description from ebay inovice it fits the 2001 (not 100% sure of this tough) Item is in good condition... exept 2 "polished" spot on the right side..... no groove or anything.. just looks like the bezel was touching something in the original car or during shipping to me.....

Price USD $45 (shipping and Paypal fees includes)

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So its 105 with shipping and everything included already?
yes 105$ shipped.... and that's the spoiler itself.... i got no screws and no 3M tape with it...according to me and to the TRD spoiler i got we have to install it with 3M tape ;)

·
Registered
962 Posts
interested, check pm.

·
Registered
142 Posts
ohhh im hella intrested
i call dibs after chunks

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you know what the fitment is like?
fitment seems not bad....i've not installed it on the car.. it's brand new. It will need a little bit of sanding according to me like any replica piece and you're done ;)

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
some interest on the spoiler but no payment received yet....... STILL AVAILABLE

Cluster Bezel added :)

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Hey, anyway to get a closer or higher quality pic of the spot on the bezel? Ive been looking all over for one. Thanks

·
Registered
254 Posts
any pics of wat the spoiler would look like? im interested

1 - 20 of 26 Posts