Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting my S1 kit installed December 19th - 23rd.

I'm going to have Jeff cut out the lower grill in my front bumper along with helping me pick a BOV. I want something LOUD and whistle sounding, very high-pitched like the Greddy BOV. :)

I can't wait!

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Jeff and the Turbo East crew are good ppl to work with.....cool guys. ;)

Good choice and keep us posted. :)

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Sounds good man

Keep us updated, also the whole cutting of the bumper thing would leave the intercooler wide open to debris, but whatever works for ya

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
oh god.
I have to warn Jeff.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
323 Posts
TurboEast= quality, performance, customer service, value :)

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
don't worry, he'll change his mind in a month...then back again...then change it again.
LOL. ;)

·
Registered
973 Posts
Congrats on the Appointment. Gonna be the longest wait of your life when you drop it off. But it will make up for it on the ride back, definately worth it. I had nothing but excellence with Jeff and TBKO. Goodluck and have fun when it comes around.

·
Registered
323 Posts
hope the ride home isnt snowy weather. if not, and its 40 degrees or around there(dry)... it should be a very very fun ride home.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hope the ride home isnt snowy weather. if not, and its 40 degrees or around there(dry)... it should be a very very fun ride home.
Exactly! That's what I'm looking forward to.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
i think its that time again for another boosted is300 rollcall.

seems like 1/2 of .net are boosted now or going to be boosted =]

·
Registered
910 Posts
I'm totally satisfied with the service and installation of my S1 kit, those guys are top notch. They had my car done on time and in great condition, what more can you ask for.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Congrats MonStar, my S1 kit just shipped today and looking forward to getting it. Jeff, as everyone has already said, has great customer service and takes good care of his customers. Not only the locals but also did a great job with me in FL. Take care and good luck.

Eric J.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
i think the title should be "Made My Appointment With Turboeast" ;) congrats

·
Registered
799 Posts
You'll have lots of fun. Congrats!!

Hmm...maybe I should schedule my appointment too. :)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Well I am finally back from my travels ( Perris CA and then Las Vegas) its good to be home and its even better to know that I will be getting my kit installed on the 6th of October. Now if only I can find something to do during the two days I have to be MD with no car and no friends.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts