Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As soon as i start my car my headlights aim straight up and dont come back down. I do have the leveling kit you can buy but have had it for 3 years so i dont know why it would be the problem. when its set to factory stage (off) they aim way up, like as high as they can go. When on and i can adjust i can do normal function but the warning light turns on ( the one warning light by the speedo), i just dont know whats going on? I did just lower my car but dont know why it would change anything?? Thanks for the help in advance :confused:

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks fo the help, im under the car but dont see the sensors. Does anyone have a picture of them or can tell me where to look?

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I foung them finally, unplugged the back one and it looks perfect, no corrosion and i could not get the front one unplugged for the life of me. I completely took apart that box thing its in and still couldnt get it unplugged. And gave up, put everything back together and now they dont move at all, not even with my level controller :( i think i give up, maybe i should buy a saturn ;) ya right!! Any suggestions??

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well im kinda stuck here and was wondering if anyone knew how much the dealer charges to replace the front and back sensor?

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No one?? Someone out heres gotta know a price for these sensors? I finally got them all off and they look new, no corrosion or anything. Someone please help so i dont get raped by the dealership. Could anything else be causing this? Now the leveler controller only works every now and then. Any help would be awesome :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts