Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased his or her IS300 from Magnussen's before? How's their quality of service? Are they willing to give any discount?

I also have two more general questions. Under what circumstances do dealers provide "loaner" vehicles? My friend told me that Lexus gives free car washes if you purchase your car from them. Is that true?

Thanks.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Yeah, my mom baught a rx300 (1999) and lexus did provide free car washes...i think they limit it to an amount of time(one month),and within that time, u can take it in as often as u want. Our dealership was Sterling McCall....so dunno if its all lexus dealerships or just ours.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Got our IS from Magnussens, dealt with Alan. No discounts (34 out the door), but he got the car (Silver, no Moonroof/Leather) to us in a week. However he said free car washes for life. Overall a very reputable dealership, compared to others in the Bay Area. I recommend

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello,

I purchased my IS300 from Thousand Oaks and they treated me exceptionally well when I took it in for my 1000 mile checkup. The service person that I dealt with was Troy Corriere and he definately made my time there a lot more comfortable.

I did get a free car wash for my IS300 though and that's nice. Too bad I didn't purchase my IS300 from there, I would have free car wash for life.

·
Registered
323 Posts
i got mine from magnussens. overall, a good experience, except for the finance a-hole. kept tryin to push us to get the crappy paint and interior protection. they wouldnt budge on the msrp, although i did get 100 off in the form of a voucher good for any service or parts. whooopty fuggin doo. i dealt with thomas. they got me the car i wanted in exactly two weeks. i would definitely buy from there again, and i would definitely fire the finance a-hole. good thing i paid the whole darn car off instead of hagglin with him.

mike

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
They gave me alot of attitude when I dropped off their IS300 wait list... Maybe they treat their "customers" well, but don't get on their bad side.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
They claimed to be the highest volume Lexus dealer in Northern California. I don't know if it is true, but that is what they said to me.

I guess "Longo" in SoCal claims to be the highest volume in the state...

What makes a dealer become high volume? Willingness to deal??? Location???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts