Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
hchan said:
Yo.. So we gonna all head up to SRT or wat? Can't wait for the next meet! 8)

HAHA Henry got the fever :lol:

You all are welcome to meet up with LExotic to cruise down.... we can roll gangsta as we always do and this way u all get to meet the NYC/NJ counterparts ;)

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
He*l yeah I'm in. If anybody has any reservations about taking their car I will take mine. The video system will come in hand on that long drive.

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
I can drive down either Fri, or Sat and come back either Sun or Mon whatever is best for everyone.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
TomC said:
I can drive down either Fri, or Sat and come back either Sun or Mon whatever is best for everyone.
Guy the SRT BBQ is a SUNDAY 9/28 We prolly leavin my house at about 7-8am-ish on Sunday. You all welcome to come down Sat night and sleep over at my place.. be warned.. I dont have an MTV Cribz house like De :lol:

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
TomC said:
Guy the SRT BBQ is a SUNDAY 9/28 We prolly leavin my house at about 7-8am-ish on Sunday. You all welcome to come down Sat night and sleep over at my place.. be warned.. I dont have an MTV Cribz house like De :lol:
Oh man :lol: :lol: :lol: . How long from your house?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts