Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OEM E-Shift Real Carbon fiber wheel. Rare as hell and 100% flawless. I have never had so many compliments on any 1 thing! $700 obo off the car and ready to ship!!!!!!!!

HRE 17x8.5 and 17x9.5 wheels, 7 out of 10 condition. Fit fine with a minor trim or roll on rear fender. 225 and 255 Fuzion ZRi tires with low miles. Dirty in pics, these clean up very well. $1200

(2) New Black Sparco 4 point harnesses complete w/ hardware + inst. $150

OEM Leather Armrest w/ complete center console, includes EVERYTHING for a plug and play. Armrest and hardware, complete center console, AND VER 2 better cupholder. $375

Shifter bezel surround w/ carbon fiber for E-shift Includes CF ashtray $60

Shifter Bezel surround Black w/ leather boot manual trans $50

JDM Dash tray $80

Fiberglass body kit, fits well, painted HOK GGP, front and rear may need minor touchup if you are meticilous $400

Seibon JDM Carbon fiber JP front lip, fits JDM front bumper, I started modding it to fit USDM, I paid ALL the money for this and wasn't told it was JDM, all I want is $70

VIS Invader hood, sides painted GGP, has sparco hood pins, small unnaticeable stress cracks around where the plates were screwed in for pins,Not perfect but great for a paint. packed up already $200

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How many miles on the JICs before you got them... you said they were "like new" when you got them

I bought them from a member on this forum, they came to me in great condition, and unfortunately i have only been able to rack up a few hundred miles on them. they looked as close to new as possible when i got them with no issues or blems. you all know what these cost new......

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
How much tread is left on the hre wheels? How much does each one weight?
They are three piece right?

Might be interested.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
HRE's and JIC's are tempting ass hell........:)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How much tread is left on the hre wheels? How much does each one weight?
They are three piece right?

Might be interested.
i don't have an exact weight, they aren't terribly heavy at all. Tread is awesome, probably under 2000 miles on them.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
I bought them from a member on this forum, they came to me in great condition, and unfortunately i have only been able to rack up a few hundred miles on them. they looked as close to new as possible when i got them with no issues or blems. you all know what these cost new......
I do, because I have a set... I just really need to know the number of miles on these, as a rebuild runs near a thousand bucks... and you only get like 30-35k on them before they need work

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Good luck with the sale.. I was very interested in that wheel but there's no way I'd pay $1000 for a wheel.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
does the leather on the center lexus portion match the leather on the wheel? it looks off, maybe its just the pic. just wondering, im somewhat interested in the wheel

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Wow. That steering wheel IS nice!!! Its not worth that much to me but I've never seen one before so I guess its worth that much for such a rare item. Good luck on the sale. I'll be interested to see if anyone picks this up.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I do, because I have a set... I just really need to know the number of miles on these, as a rebuild runs near a thousand bucks... and you only get like 30-35k on them before they need work
the guy I got them from said they had a few thousand miles on them, and based on the condition I didnt feel it wasn't true. I have put a few hundred on them total.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
does the leather on the center lexus portion match the leather on the wheel? it looks off, maybe its just the pic. just wondering, im somewhat interested in the wheel
Everything matches OEM

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow. That steering wheel IS nice!!! Its not worth that much to me but I've never seen one before so I guess its worth that much for such a rare item. Good luck on the sale. I'll be interested to see if anyone picks this up.

I feel it is the one most unique item on my car, and worth all of $1000. Find this wheel anywhere else.

·
Registered
194 Posts
don flame me if i am wrong, i work in toyota dealership as a sales. whenever we have a customer like some fancy steering wheels like wood grain or add leather, we have a company specialized at that so we will send them out to have wood grain trim + leather/ carbon fiber +leather all the time, this is exactly how it looks like after our aftermarket company done with the steering wheel mod.

#1 because i can tell the outer leather doesnt match with the inner color which has airbag in which also cant be modify easily.

#2 becuase TRD is our top of the line products, so we have extremely high standard on fit and finish just like the rest of our parts / vehicles. from the picture shown, i can tell there some uneven gap between the inner part.

for a customized steering wheel which you can choose your own style including wood grain ( light , dark ), brush aluminum, carbon fiber..... etc dealer MSRP is $695 and the cost is $295. including the oem wheel itself will be roughly over $1000 already if its brand new ( airbag, cough cough ... )

Trd not sure , but the labor and parts its there .... your call , ha ~

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the input. The leather does match the airbag, I don't know why you are judging by a low res pic. It was sold to me as a trd JAPAN wheel, and found the same one on .JP sites. Even if it's not TRD it's a quality wheel, and from your prices, sounds like it's about right, and no waiting. Good luck selling I do to, hope nobody skates ya.

don flame me if i am wrong, i work in toyota dealership as a sales. whenever we have a customer like some fancy steering wheels like wood grain or add leather, we have a company specialized at that so we will send them out to have wood grain trim + leather/ carbon fiber +leather all the time, this is exactly how it looks like after our aftermarket company done with the steering wheel mod.

#1 because i can tell the outer leather doesnt match with the inner color which has airbag in which also cant be modify easily.

#2 becuase TRD is our top of the line products, so we have extremely high standard on fit and finish just like the rest of our parts / vehicles. from the picture shown, i can tell there some uneven gap between the inner part.

for a customized steering wheel which you can choose your own style including wood grain ( light , dark ), brush aluminum, carbon fiber..... etc dealer MSRP is $695 and the cost is $295. including the oem wheel itself will be roughly over $1000 already if its brand new ( airbag, cough cough ... )

Trd not sure , but the labor and parts its there .... your call , ha ~

1 - 20 of 88 Posts