Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Moderator
Joined
·
13,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
come one come all. since some of you are still youngin's and can't get into a bar, here's the plan. 18+ on weekday nights.

december 23rd, 2003 @ 9 PM we can meet earlier if you wanna grab some grub.

JILLIANS
145 Ipswich St
Boston, MA Map
(617) 437-0300

it's basically at the end of landsdown street in boston where fenway park is. if you need more details map it.

let the roll call begin:

1. oneeyejack
2.
3.
4.
5.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,458 Posts
oneeyejack said:
come one come all. since some of you are still youngin's and can't get into a bar, here's the plan. 18+ on weekday nights.

december 23rd, 2003 @ 9 PM we can meet earlier if you wanna grab some grub.

JILLIANS
145 Ipswich St
Boston, MA Map
(617) 437-0300

it's basically at the end of landsdown street in boston where fenway park is. if you need more details map it.

let the roll call begin:

1. oneeyejack
2. isman-someone pick me up at the airport?? :crazy:
3.
4.
5.
[/b]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,243 Posts
oneeyejack said:
come one come all. since some of you are still youngin's and can't get into a bar, here's the plan. 18+ on weekday nights.

december 23rd, 2003 @ 9 PM we can meet earlier if you wanna grab some grub.

JILLIANS
145 Ipswich St
Boston, MA Map
(617) 437-0300

it's basically at the end of landsdown street in boston where fenway park is. if you need more details map it.

let the roll call begin:

1. oneeyejack
2. isman-someone pick me up at the airport?? :crazy:
3. is300gtr-isman i can probably pick you up
4. 6redlex
5.
 

·
Podiatrist
Joined
·
22,260 Posts
I'm not confirmed but I'm good to go as long as the GF lets me.
And Charles, I may be workin til 6:00 on Wed, but afterwards I could pick your ass up at the airport if you need a ride.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
oneeyejack said:
come one come all. since some of you are still youngin's and can't get into a bar, here's the plan. 18+ on weekday nights.

december 23rd, 2003 @ 9 PM we can meet earlier if you wanna grab some grub.

JILLIANS
145 Ipswich St
Boston, MA Map
(617) 437-0300

it's basically at the end of landsdown street in boston where fenway park is. if you need more details map it.

let the roll call begin:

1. oneeyejack
2. isman-someone pick me up at the airport?? :crazy:
3. is300gtr-isman i can probably pick you up
4. 6redlex
5. BigTim
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
538 Posts
oneeyejack said:
come one come all. since some of you are still youngin's and can't get into a bar, here's the plan. 18+ on weekday nights.

december 23rd, 2003 @ 9 PM we can meet earlier if you wanna grab some grub.

JILLIANS
145 Ipswich St
Boston, MA Map
(617) 437-0300

it's basically at the end of landsdown street in boston where fenway park is. if you need more details map it.

let the roll call begin:

1. oneeyejack
2.
3.
4.
5.
:boring: Jillian's ..If you decide to go to a better bar/club let me know

I'm from Stoneham MA :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Is this going to be a meet people get together or a meet people and cars type of thing. Because if everyone else is driving in I will too....if not Im just gonna hop on the train
 

·
Podiatrist
Joined
·
22,260 Posts
Uh... Jesus with all this hassle, you'd think that Wino is J-Lo or something.

We're just getting together. Like hell I'm bringin my car out. A lot of the local guys know each other so we'll just chill. No burning up the iced pothole covered streets of Boston on summer tires.

I'll get in touch with some people.

Sum Local people who get together regularly:

IS300GTR-Jew
Newton-IS300-Jew
wz1999
hchan
TomC
Dragion
Rav4Skyracer

I dunno if Justin.B or Azure would be up for it...but can't hurt to ask.

It'd be fun to meet some of you newbies so we can perform some hazing activities...like the leather motor oil fire trick on the upside down harness hanging from the basement. Remember that one Eddie? You loved it.
 

·
Penetration Specialist
Joined
·
22,782 Posts
:lol: I sure as hell ain't no J-lo. :lol: Like sophie said, this should be just a regualr get-together, not like my car will be there. I will be there unless traffic kicks my ass. Someone PM me their cell # so I can call if I get lost.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
fuck you De, i aint a JEW!!! EDDIE IS!!!!!!!! :) :)
yo guys just to let u all know, his bitch sounds so fuckin mean. :crazy:
i was going insane with it. i wont make it cuase im going to Vegas on tuesday so sorry dudes. hope to see u another time Wino.
-Ramin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
634 Posts
SophieSleeps said:
Uh... Jesus with all this hassle, you'd think that Wino is J-Lo or something.

We're just getting together. Like hell I'm bringin my car out. A lot of the local guys know each other so we'll just chill. No burning up the iced pothole covered streets of Boston on summer tires.

I'll get in touch with some people.

Sum Local people who get together regularly:

IS300GTR-Jew
Newton-IS300-Jew
wz1999
hchan
TomC
Dragion
Rav4Skyracer

I dunno if Justin.B or Azure would be up for it...but can't hurt to ask.

It'd be fun to meet some of you newbies so we can perform some hazing activities...like the leather motor oil fire trick on the upside down harness hanging from the basement. Remember that one Eddie? You loved it.
i'm in... give me a holla
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
13,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you guys are all homos. parking is free around that area at night anyway.

if you go late enough you can park at the BU hojo's and WALK to jillians. that's what i usually do when i go to landsdown. you can definitely find metered spots around that area as well on a wed night.

this is NOT a car meet so bring whatever car you want.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
13,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cellie

foolio, i thought you have my number already. :p

617.331.3004

nate

Wino_II said:
:lol: I sure as hell ain't no J-lo. :lol: Like sophie said, this should be just a regualr get-together, not like my car will be there. I will be there unless traffic kicks my ass. Someone PM me their cell # so I can call if I get lost.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
13,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lexusloversdotcom said:
oneeyejack said:
come one come all. since some of you are still youngin's and can't get into a bar, here's the plan. 18+ on weekday nights.

december 23rd, 2003 @ 9 PM we can meet earlier if you wanna grab some grub.

JILLIANS
145 Ipswich St
Boston, MA Map
(617) 437-0300

it's basically at the end of landsdown street in boston where fenway park is. if you need more details map it.

let the roll call begin:

1. oneeyejack
2.
3.
4.
5.
:boring: Jillian's ..If you decide to go to a better bar/club let me know

I'm from Stoneham MA :D
shut it!! :p if you don't wanna lick sophie's nutz on tuesday night then don't come....no one asked you to anyway. we're just gonna hang out and chill, not get crunk or anything like that! like i said, not everyone is 21, especially that jew.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
oneeyejack said:
lexusloversdotcom said:
oneeyejack said:
come one come all. since some of you are still youngin's and can't get into a bar, here's the plan. 18+ on weekday nights.

december 23rd, 2003 @ 9 PM we can meet earlier if you wanna grab some grub.

JILLIANS
145 Ipswich St
Boston, MA Map
(617) 437-0300

it's basically at the end of landsdown street in boston where fenway park is. if you need more details map it.

let the roll call begin:

1. oneeyejack
2.
3.
4.
5.
:boring: Jillian's ..If you decide to go to a better bar/club let me know

I'm from Stoneham MA :D
shut it!! :p if you don't wanna lick sophie's nutz on tuesday night then don't come....no one asked you to anyway. we're just gonna hang out and chill, not get crunk or anything like that! like i said, not everyone is 21, especially that jew.
HAHAHA^^^^hHAHAHA, JEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top