Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Yeah. Damn those cars are bad-ass. I wouldnt want SMG though. Even though they say you can shift faster with it :oops:

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Aubie83 said:
Yeah. Damn those cars are bad-ass. I wouldnt want SMG though. Even though they say you can shift faster with it :oops:
I got to drive an '03 BMW M3 (manual tranny) over thanxgiving. A cousin of mine took European delivery of it. We ragged it out on the back twisty country roads of rural Virginia. He made me scream like a little girl, going around curves at 110mph. M3 didn't give a sh*t though... what an amazing car.

I got about 2 hours of hard drive-time with it. Just an amazing machine.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Chan said:
The E30 M3s handled better than the E36 and the current M3, right?
handling is very subjective, but i think the e30 had better road feel and could indeed handle corners faster. the e36 is said to have somewhat better "driver feel" although the e46 is definitely faster all around...

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
mrclam said:
Chan said:
The E30 M3s handled better than the E36 and the current M3, right?
handling is very subjective, but i think the e30 had better road feel and could indeed handle corners faster. the e36 is said to have somewhat better "driver feel" although the e46 is definitely faster all around...
And then the 350Z just blows them all away... hehe, in case you haven't see the Best Motoring Video.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
Chris Y
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing